dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I wouldn't put the Oakland game in the W column just yet. Losing to Atlanta is what will ultimately doom them.

Yeah, that Falcons game and Rams loss are both going to sting a lot. They shouldn't have lost to that Falcons team and had that big lead they blew against the Rams at home.

Oakland will be a tough game for us for sure. We should probably roll the Giants, but the Raiders on the road will not be easy at all.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Well at least one of my teams is going places this year.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
I was watching a replay of the Switzer punt return for a TD. Damn, that dude is fast once he hits his top gear. Nobody on the Redskins had a prayer of catching him. If he can be taught to be a good receiver he could be the speed burner we've been missing in this offense.

Edit: Forgot to include the video clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx-hSAGNtzE

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Clemson just mashin 'em. Making Miami look like a high school team out there.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I was watching a replay of the Switzer punt return for a TD. Damn, that dude is fast once he hits his top gear. Nobody on the Redskins had a prayer of catching him. If he can be taught to be a good receiver he could be the speed burner we've been missing in this offense.

Edit: Forgot to include the video clip.

Ryan Switzer's Spectacular 83-Yd Punt Return TD to Extend the Lead! | Can't-Miss Play | NFL Wk 13 - YouTube

The sad thing is our useless coaching staff has had him run a real route on offense like twice all year.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Somewhat interesting factoid.

Only one team has more wins by double digits (10+) points than the Cowboys do this season.

Philly has 7. We have 6.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
GB won again and have Cleveland next week so thats a gimme W

They're targeting the Carolina game for his return.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
GB won again and have Cleveland next week so thats a gimme W

They're targeting the Carolina game for his return.

Atlanta and Detroit both lost today. Detroit also may have lost Stafford to an injury.

Atlanta still has to play the Saints (twice) and Carolina again.

We have to win out (which IMO is about as likely as me winning the Powerball) but we needed Detroit and Atlanta to lose to get some hope going.

Top Bottom