theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
BTW as far as Dez breaking Bob Hayes record: Hayes played when running the ball was prevalent and DBs mugged WRs. I am not impressed.

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
They had to talk him into returning this year so he prolly retires in January. BTW the Vols job is still open, they cant give it away, C level coaches turning it down. Maybe Witten still ends up with it.
Rumor has it Mike Leach is being considered.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
We're gonna win! That's good right?

Only good if they also win the next 4. The Ginas and Raiders are next and both are beatable. The Seahawks game is the toughest one on the schedule but crazy enough it’s possible, especially with Zeke coming back Christmas Eve. What kind of shape will Zeke be in though? I mean dude has been in Cabo since a day after his suspension started.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Have to admit I am surprised.

Still don't believe in the team or especially this coaching staff, but a lot of young guys (especially defensive guys) had really good games tonight. Other than basically one series, the defense kicked ass tonight.

OL had their best game in awhile.

Ryan Switzer finally busts a TD on a punt after a few good KO returns in recent weeks.

I've been pretty negative on the new stadium since it opened, but have to admit it looked really nice tonight with the roof and door opens. Why they don't do that more often I have no idea.

It’s usually too fucking hot or raining on game day. The last couple of games have been rare perfect days on game day. Usually the perfect day will fall a couple of days before or a couple of days after the game.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Anthony Hitchens got credit for 15 tackles and 3 tackles for loss. Also had that near highlight film forced fumble upside down.

Not a guy I would give a big deal to, but he is someone I'd like to see us keep because he can play all 3 LB spots at a decent level.

Awuzie got credit for 3 passes defensed.

Kavon Frazier looked good as a down in the box safety too.

Frazier really showed something tonight. They should consider looking at moving Jones back to CB (opposite Chido) and starting Woods (FS) and Frazier (SS) at the safety spots. Also they HAVE to find another LB or two within the first 3 rounds.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
They had to talk him into returning this year so he prolly retires in January. BTW the Vols job is still open, they cant give it away, C level coaches turning it down. Maybe Witten still ends up with it.

The way the fan base went at Schiano you can’t blame any good coach for wanting to stay far away from Tennessee.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Last nights win was the 499th regular season win in Dallas Cowboys franchise history. With the Gnats tanking hard there is a good opportunity win number 500 will come a week on Sunday.

Reaction score
Last nights win was the 499th regular season win in Dallas Cowboys franchise history. With the Gnats tanking hard there is a good opportunity win number 500 will come a week on Sunday.

It was also the 70th win vs the Redskins AFAIK.

Edit to add that yes it was the 70th win.

Here's the all-time head to head series for Dallas vs the rest of the NFC East:

vs Washington - Dallas leads 70-44-2
vs New York - Dallas leads 63-46-2
vs Philly - Dallas leads 65-52

Last edited:

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The good news is its Crappareport, who's wrong more than anyone in the media I think. So that's encouraging.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ATTN: dbair1967

stuff like this is total bullshit

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
:lol

I immediately thought of dbair when I saw that replay last night.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The good news is its Crappareport, who's wrong more than anyone in the media I think. So that's encouraging.

Rapoport must have misheard. The source actually said, "Jason is on his period.".

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
english, have you slept yet?
I banked in a few hours sleep before kickoff, then got a couple more hours kip after the game - so I'm actually feeling OK today. I should probably DVR the late games and watch it the next day but I don't trust myself not to look up the score and spoil it for myself.

Top Bottom