Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Of all the nights to work late, only got to watch the last six minutes...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Have to admit I am surprised.

Still don't believe in the team or especially this coaching staff, but a lot of young guys (especially defensive guys) had really good games tonight. Other than basically one series, the defense kicked ass tonight.

OL had their best game in awhile.

Ryan Switzer finally busts a TD on a punt after a few good KO returns in recent weeks.

I've been pretty negative on the new stadium since it opened, but have to admit it looked really nice tonight with the roof and door opens. Why they don't do that more often I have no idea.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Still don't believe in the team or especially this coaching staff, but a lot of young guys (especially defensive guys) had really good games tonight. Other than basically one series, the defense kicked ass tonight.
Chido looks like he might have some game. Taco OTOH was up against a traffic cone and Moses went out.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Chido looks like he might have some game. Taco OTOH was up against a traffic cone and Moses went out.

Taco had a good game. The young DB's all had good games for the most part. Lawrence was dominant and Irving/Collins both had their way inside.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Well, this helps Garrett and hurts our draft positioning, but after the last three messes, I'll take it. And I'd rather lose to Oakland or Seattle than the Skins.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Anthony Hitchens got credit for 15 tackles and 3 tackles for loss. Also had that near highlight film forced fumble upside down.

Not a guy I would give a big deal to, but he is someone I'd like to see us keep because he can play all 3 LB spots at a decent level.

Awuzie got credit for 3 passes defensed.

Kavon Frazier looked good as a down in the box safety too.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
As much as I love Witten, I wish he would retire. He is not helping the passing game anymore.

Way past time for them to bench Scandrick too. He was probably the worst player on the defense BY FAR tonight.

Tyron Smith tonight: 27 pass block snaps, only 1 pressure allowed

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Wishful thinking I suspect, but I wish he'd do it (Witten to Vols is what he is referring to)

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Wash turned it over 4 times and Switzer housed one.

The defense was good tonight, even the run defense was good (may have been 1st time this yr without Lee that the run D was good)

Our OL also had a really good game, and Alfred Morris looked good.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Clapper got his miracle

they seem to always do what's worse for the franchise

what benefit is there to winning anymore games this year?

seems to me all it does is screw up the draft pick and give jeri more excuses to keep the status quo

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Wishful thinking I suspect, but I wish he'd do it (Witten to Vols is what he is referring to)

They had to talk him into returning this year so he prolly retires in January. BTW the Vols job is still open, they cant give it away, C level coaches turning it down. Maybe Witten still ends up with it.

Top Bottom