yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Can you share the link for the Hard Knocks?

I was trying to watch it on Apple TV with the nfl network and they wanted to charge for each season

I dont have appletv but I checked iTunes and couldn't find it there, how do you buy it on ATV?

PM'd you

anyone else that wants it, pm me and I'll send you the link (I dont want the NFL nazis to shut it down)

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Why would anyone want to waste time watching Hard Knocks?

for me, it was to screen grab some dumbass quotes from jeri & his minions so people can have unfettered access to the ignorance as it freely flows from their festering gob holes

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I dont have appletv but I checked iTunes and couldn't find it there, how do you buy it on ATV?

PM'd you

anyone else that wants it, pm me and I'll send you the link (I dont want the NFL nazis to shut it down)

It was on the NFL network app on Apple TV

But you could only watch the last one or two seasons. All the worrier ones you had to pay for per season

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
If you had Kodi on the Firestick you could watch every episode that has ever ran.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You think da Gnats gone beat hour boys?

I'll let you know after tomorrow. I think they'd have a shot with Manning but not so much with Gino Smith.

Looks like Manning will start for the Giants after McAdoo was fired. I might have to go with the Giants. Also, Spagnuolo will probably out-coach the Red Dolt. This game may not be as much of a gimmie as folks may think.......

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If you had Kodi on the Firestick you could watch every episode that has ever ran.

I have a fire stick but couldn't find a way to add Kodi

looked at Kodis website and am confused

cliffs on how to use/download/other?

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I have a fire stick but couldn't find a way to add Kodi

looked at Kodis website and am confused

cliffs on how to use/download/other?

Honestly I’m as clueless about it as your are. I have a buddy that updates mine for me. I do know there are tons of how to videos on YouTube.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i could never get an unlocked firestick to be consistently reliable. after about a month or so, it would stop working or have too many glitches. so i always had to do the process over again and i just stopped trying.

if you google "jailbreak amazon fire stick" you should get something decent to follow as a guide.

you basically have to turn debugging on, download es file explorer, then download kodi, and begin to rock out with your cock out. the youtube videos usually have the links that you will need to add to favorites to get the process started.

if mrb knows a more reliable way, i'd like to see what he's got.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
also i would recommend finding a good "build" for kodi. its like a GUI that helps make things easy to find, for the type of stuff you like to watch.

for finding builds, you should probably just google that on its own, or just use the build that the youtuber recommends.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
i could never get an unlocked firestick to be consistently reliable. after about a month or so, it would stop working or have too many glitches. so i always had to do the process over again and i just stopped trying.

if you google "jailbreak amazon fire stick" you should get something decent to follow as a guide.

you basically have to turn debugging on, download es file explorer, then download kodi, and begin to rock out with your cock out. the youtube videos usually have the links that you will need to add to favorites to get the process started.

No that sounds like the same process I’ve seen my friend do with my firestick. It does need to be updated pretty often and can be kind of an ass whipping. When it’s working though it’s pretty awesome.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I'm too far past the old fart line to embark on such an adventure but thank you for the 411

Top Bottom