foolforspeed

Spectator
Reaction score
One game is just a bad day...
Two games is a rut...
Three games is a tremd.

The fact that they're not even close enough to attribute some of it to bad luck, means I'm picking the opponent until they win one . We'll reassess from there.

Redskins 28
Dallas 13
Are you predicting a cowboy TD? That would be the first one in like 57 quarters.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You put a lot of us here to shame my man. I want to have your faith. #realfan

i am such a huge garrett fan i even made poster on my wall with my own motivational quote: "ignorance is bliss"

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Another game that could go either way, but I'm going with Washington. Unlike Dallas, they haven't mailed it in.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They just announced that we are switching to our color rush jerseys for tonight’s game

That pretty much assures disaster

Just ask Tony Romo’s collarbone

I’m not sure but I can’t remember us winning a single game when we have worn them

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
They just announced that we are switching to our color rush jerseys for tonight’s game

That pretty much assures disaster

Just ask Tony Romo’s collarbone

I’m not sure but I can’t remember us winning a single game when we have worn them
IIRC they wore the color-rush uniforms against Minnesota last year. They managed to eek out a win while playing badly in that one.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
IIRC they wore the color-rush uniforms against Minnesota last year. They managed to eek out a win while playing badly in that one.

I figured they had to of won one at some point

I just couldn’t remember it

I do however remember bad things happening when we wear that uni

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

Every Thursday night game is a color rush game. There's no "switching."

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I wonder if the Skins are wearing those terrible all-mustard ones. They were supposedly balking at it even if they got fined for it.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wonder if the Skins are wearing those terrible all-mustard ones. They were supposedly balking at it even if they got fined for it.

I hope not

With us in all white and them in all mustard it would make for an ugly game

Well....
It’s going to be an ugly game anyway, but that has nothing to do with the uni’s

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We played last Thursday vs the Chargers and did Not wear our color rush jersey
Thanksgiving Day game wasn't a Thursday Night prime time game. Therefore it did not fit into the "color rush" category. Same as last year - NO "color rush" on Thanksgiving then either.

Regardless, there was no "switching." This game was a "color rush" game the moment it was scheduled and it's the first one ever for Washington.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just read a report that’s stating the skins are indeed refusing to wear their color rush all mustard unis

They state they will be wearing burgundy on burgundy instead

At least it will look better

Either way they are still kicking our ass

They could come out in jocks and socks and kick our ass!

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I just read a report that’s stating the skins are indeed refusing to wear their color rush all mustard unis

They state they will be wearing burgundy on burgundy instead

At least it will look better

Either way they are still kicking our ass

They could come out in jocks and socks and kick our ass!

Yea I heard this morning that every man on the team and all the coaches hate the yellow unis and we’re refusing to wear them.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That's cool to see a team even care. I wonder if other teams have hated their ridiculous color rush schemes but didn't think to actually do anything about it. I know it never even occurred to me for a team to refuse.

Top Bottom