theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Isnt it amazing that GB can roll into Pitt in a prime time game with Hundley and an average HC and yet put up a very respectable showing when their season appears to be circling the drain.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Isnt it amazing that GB can roll into Pitt in a prime time game with Hundley and an average HC and yet put up a very respectable showing when their season appears to be circling the drain.

such is the life of a cowboy fan, pissed when you watch them play and then your pissed when you watch other teams play because you're reminded how inept the organization is

Last edited:

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Packers actually made it a compelling game. Cowboys could learn from their example.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Packers actually made it a compelling game. Cowboys could learn from their example.

There's no way anyone can lament Elliott's absence when literally the most important and probably best player in the entire league is missing in GB and they still take the Steelers to the wire in Pittsburgh.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Elliott is a great back but he's not the kind of guy that'll be here for 10 years. His game is too physical and he's not dedicated enough to his craft like Emmitt to stay in shape and work on it. I always get the sense he's a kid who is a superior athlete who was blessed with that type of ability. My worry is that we've become so dependent on Elliott that an injury would derail another season. I've said it before and I'll say it again. A team should be built around a QB.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Elliott is a great back but he's not the kind of guy that'll be here for 10 years. His game is too physical and he's not dedicated enough to his craft like Emmitt to stay in shape and work on it. I always get the sense he's a kid who is a superior athlete who was blessed with that type of ability. My worry is that we've become so dependent on Elliott that an injury would derail another season. I've said it before and I'll say it again. A team should be built around a QB.

He doesn’t take care of his body like Emmitt did.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What a load of crap. I wonder who they are frusterated with.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Diesel fumes headed your way Linehan as you get thrown under the bus.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Diesel fumes headed your way Linehan as you get thrown under the bus.

There is absolutely no way Garrett could be at fault. It HAS to be someone else’s.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Before you hosers get too carried away about what Green bay did last night, remember the Stealers VERY NEARLY lost to the 0-11 Browns and both the 3-8 Bears and Colts

Top Bottom