Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Facebook is always entertaining right after a Cowboy loss. Even more so after we take an ass whooping

a3443049eee690394d8526d383f5b82d.jpg

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
JERRY is personally addressing the team now, according to Cowboys Radio. JERRY is, not Ginger.

Thats the last person i want to hear from if im a player in that locker room. Unless youre laying into the coaches and telling me im gonna be playing for harbaugh next year.

Other than that, fuck off and let me have dinner w my family

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Thats the last person i want to hear from if im a player in that locker room. Unless youre laying into the coaches and telling me im gonna be playing for harbaugh next year.

Other than that, fuck off and let me have dinner w my family

A certain percentage if the players whiffing it since Jerry's anthem dictum? Would explain a lot.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
JERRY is personally addressing the team now, according to Cowboys Radio. JERRY is, not Ginger.

LMAO! I'd love to hear what that jackass is saying, not that it would make any damn sense

If we cant win then I'm going to enjoy hearing the mother burn mother fucker burn (I haven't watched since the 3rd quarter of the Atlanta game)

I hope they get annihilated from here on out, next year too and the year after, lets go ahead and break Tampa Bays losing record so I can see the jones clan suffer, maybe fans would finally wake up but I doubt it

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Time for this roller coaster ride of two decades plus of ineptitude to head further downhill again. Good times don't last very long with this franchise anymore. Good moments are very fleeting and become derailed all too often by the incompetency of this franchise from top to bottom.

This game shut the door on my fan status for the rest of the season. Cancelling the rest of my DTV football package after the weekend and not watching another Cowboys game the rest of the year. Give me anyone but the Patriots or Eagles in the SuperBowl and I'm fine the rest of the year.

See y'all around draft time but don't know if I can even get excited about that mess having watched 2/3 of the season with the Taco debacle flailing around on the field. Hope this team doesn't win another game with or without Zeke. It would be fitting to lose out and hope the Giants can somehow pass us up in the W/L column in the East and finish last. From first to worse in epic style. Ignore that Jerry and go buy some more art for your palace of self indulgence you prick.

Reaction score
Heard tonight that attendance was just 23K, but can't confirm. If the coaching staff isn't fired it may fall below 20K next home game.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Heard tonight that attendance was just 23K, but can't confirm. If the coaching staff isn't fired it may fall below 20K next home game.

Where'd you hear that?

I didnt watch the game, did it look like the stadium was that empty?

I hope its true, it'll kill jeri not seeing his shrine to himself full of worshipers spending their money

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
PS...I saw several people in my local Facebook page (in Dallas) that had to resort to giving away their tickets because no one would buy

Reaction score
Where'd you hear that?

I hope its true, it'll kill jeri not seeing his shrine to himself full of worshipers spending their money

Saw it in a tweet. Can't confirm yet.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Really? I'm sure the tickets were sold and that's how the NFL counts "attendance." But I can't fathom only having 23,000 in that stadium. No way....

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Where'd you hear that?

We would have noticed a stadium that size only having less than 1/3 of it's capacity. I saw the game and didn't notice it but, then again, I can't say I was looking.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We would have noticed a stadium that size only having less than 1/3 of it's capacity. I saw the game and didn't notice it but, then again, I can't say I was looking.
Yeah usually I look for that on any other game except Cowboys home games, our idiot fanbase will continue to fill the stadium and if they don't, the enemy fans will.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I looked it up.

Paid Attendance: 93,012

It's a PDF, the official gamebook. And that's not a head count, it's the official paid attendance.

That doesn't mean it was the actual game attendance. All that means is that Jerry got his money.

Top Bottom