Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
And now we see what a full offseason of "coaching" has done to Dak.

seandude

Spectator
Reaction score
YOU might know. If you mean the every year is "our year" infantile mentality and just being a unabashed homer? That's Browns fans. I'll grant that's a lot of Cowboys fans too, but for the most part not here at DCU.
Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I've learned my lesson guys. I'll never pick the Cowboys to win again so long as Garrett is HC.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Allen just juked every single member of our secondary on that TD play

Reaction score
Gotta bench Dak for his own good. Game and season is over. Let Rush take the rest of the snaps with the new coaching staff next week.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wonder will Garrett go on his usual offseason coaching tours where he goes and picks the brains of all these coaches no matter the sport, and yet still come away with nothing? No. Nevermind. He only does that after the Cowboys have a successful season. After a losing season he hides out.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I wonder will Garrett go on his usual offseason coaching tours where he goes and picks the brains of all these coaches no matter the sport, and yet still come away with nothing? No. Nevermind. He only does that after the Cowboys have a successful season. After a losing season he hides out.

When was this "successful season" you speak of?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Blu

Put me down for the Cowboys opponents for the rest of the season

Don’t listen to me if I accidentally go homer and somehow talk myself into picking the Cowboys.

Just disregard me and put me down for a Cowboy loss every game for the rest of the year!!!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Another pick for Dak!

Is it time to put in the rookie and start to develop him for the future?

Top Bottom