Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m hoping that once we are out of the playoffs a team that does make the playoffs looses their RB

then we can trade McFadden for a fourth rounder

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Even with Rivers ramming the ball right up our rookie secondary’s asses our D has still held them out twice!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And Dick Prescott takes his second of four sacks already and it’s barely the second quarter

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
3rd and 11, so let's call a play for 5 yards because it's not frisbee --- you can run with the ball.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And Jerry’s jewel of a stadium costing his own team another huge play (INT) because of the sun

Thx Fuckface!

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Cover you eyes, Gosselin on whether Garrett gets fired:

On if Jason Garrett could be on the hot seat:
"I think they would do some staff staff pruning before they got to the head coach. I was surprised after the 2015 season when they cratered that they didn't make any assistant coaching changes. If something happens this year, I think Garrett safer. They'll say he's one year removed from coach of the year, some coach of the year acclaim. I think if this team craters, if this team doesn't make the playoffs, even with the issues I think they'd have to make some staff changes. But I think Garrett would be safe heading into 2018."

Dallas Cowboys: Rick Gosselin: Here's why Jason Garrett's job will be safe after this season | SportsDay

Of course. The Titanic is sinking, so let's throw the first mates overboard. I had said that Marinelli would be the first gone.The problem with this... is next year, same problem who do you blame? Linehan or Garrett. I hope they fire Linehan. Not that I think Linehan is a bad OC --- he's not, but then Garrett will have to call plays. LOL. No one to prop him up anymore.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Two minutes left in the half

Time to give up our obligatory points before the half!!

Reaction score
I mean, it could be as bad as 28-0 by now. There's the old adage about letting bad teams hang around, however it's the Cowboys we're talking about so you can probably get away with letting them hang around.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Prescott is 4/5 for 18 yards with under two minutes left in the first half

WTF?????

Top Bottom