English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The Chargers are ranked 32nd and last in run defense (and 31st in yards per carry allowed). We should be able to gash them consistently even without Zeke. Run the football, run it again, and then run it some more. This also minimizes the pass rush threat of Bosa and Ingram. Surely a football genius like Garrett can figure this one out? Can't he?

COWBOYS.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That's what my gut tells me David but I'm still waiting for a sign from above.........

332629794_640.jpg

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The Chargers are ranked 32nd and last in run defense (and 31st in yards per carry allowed). We should be able to gash them consistently even without Zeke. Run the football, run it again, and then run it some more.
Yep. Their lousy run defense plus non-dynamic offense + short week road game = Cowboys win.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
C O W B O Y S

only reason i pick dallas is we look better against teams under .500,,

and garrett beat 1 rookie coach this year, so maybe he can do it again.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
and garrett beat 1 rookie coach this year, so maybe he can do it again.

He also got blown out by a rookie coach when our team looked hopelessly unprepared. It's the only good game that particular team played all year too.

Reaction score
The Chargers are ranked 32nd and last in run defense (and 31st in yards per carry allowed). We should be able to gash them consistently even without Zeke. Run the football, run it again, and then run it some more. This also minimizes the pass rush threat of Bosa and Ingram. Surely a football genius like Garrett can figure this one out? Can't he?

COWBOYS.

I bet the running game does fuck all against that 32nd rank run defense.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
He also got blown out by a rookie coach when our team looked hopelessly unprepared. It's the only good game that particular team played all year too.

garrett tried really hard to beat the broncos. his hands were calloused, blistered and bruised from all the clapping. mamba mentality.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I've been waiting and waiting for something but the man above hasn't said a word to me. I know he exists so I'm guessing he's boycotting the NFL as well.

A good point was made by icup that we play well against scrub teams but I think the writing is on the wall and this team has mailed it in. At least it's been exposed (again) and it's very clear where the deficiencies are on the roster. I still don't believe Jerry and company can fix those shortcomings because the guy and his HC have absolutely no concept how to build a team, but at least the flaws are out in the open.

Chargers

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Torn on this game. Don't like the Chargers having to travel East on a short week. And they always find a way to lose. That said, Chargers.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
How do the Cowboys not get blown out again, this team seems to have talent in all the right spots to give us hell

Top Bottom