yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dont worry our astute GM trusts what he is doing. Wonder if you took a poll in the locker room what his team mates feel about it. Them here sweating at practice and him "training" in Cabo. I know what my answer would be.

Its incredibly tone deaf and stupid if he's really in Cabo

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Kady bar the door, rout is on in Mexico City. I hear channels being changed all over planet as I type this.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Its incredibly tone deaf and stupid if he's really in Cabo

Look no further than keeping Chaz Green around with all his boo boos because he occasionally flashed some ability. How do you think that plays in the locker room room when everybody else who wants to make the roster has to sweat their ass off in practice and training camp? I know if I was in the locker room how I'd feel about it. But our billionaire owner/ wanna be GM doesnt figure this shit out because it doesnt affect the bottom line. to hell with moral.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
One of my friends who lives out there texted me and said Cowboy fans were literally giving away their seats for tonight's game.

Also read that left wing fucktards were flying in pro-Kaperprick protestors to AT&T stadium.

If tonight goes really bad, those last 3 home games could be really, really ugly in terms of attendance, which hopefully would finally get the message across to Johnny Walker GM that everyone is fucking sick of Garrett as HC and know the team 1) has no chance to really compete for a championship and 2) just don't give a shit in general anymore

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
1000s of empty seats in Mile High too.

Bears and Broncos fan bases which normally show up no matter what, not showing up and we're not even to Thanksgiving.

Yeah, Goodell deserves 50 mils per!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
See Jerry, coaching kinda matters.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
About the only good news we've seen about our team in awhile. Sounds like he might be close to being back. One report I saw said when he is ready to be active they are going to keep Nugent for kickoffs anyway.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Might be a lot of Charger money being thrown down after tonight.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
See Jerry, coaching kinda matters.
Yep the pats practiced all week at elevation near Denver, because Belechick knows that Mexico City stadium is at over 7,000 feet - way higher than Mile High. Then they came out no huddle and promptly gassed the unprepared Raiders.

Think about the logistics of this. Waaaaaay back when the schedule came out Belechick looked at that and picked up the phone, calling to arrange a week of use of the facilities at the Air Force Academy, to acclimate his players to the altitude.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yep the pats practiced all week at elevation near Denver, because Belechick knows that Mexico City stadium is at over 7,000 feet - way higher than Mile High. Then they came out no huddle and promptly gassed the unprepared Raiders.

Think about the logistics of this. Waaaaaay back when the schedule came out Belechick looked at that and picked up the phone, calling to arrange a week of use of the facilities at the Air Force Academy, to acclimate his players to the altitude.

they must sit in the their offices and laugh their asses off at how inept their competition is

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
they must sit in the their offices and laugh their asses off at how inept their competition is
Not Belechick. He licks his chops like a lion about to make a meal out of a water buffalo. Then laughs as he belches the taste of it later.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Not Belechick. He licks his chops like a lion about to make a meal out of a water buffalo. Then laughs as he belches the taste of it later.

Yeah and being a pussy got Kraft five rings in under 20 years. Meanwhile Gomer Pyle himself about to get stripped of draft picks.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Chargers with chance to hang 60+ on Bills now, sitting at 54 with about 4 mins left.

Melvin Ingram and Joey Bosa will be fighting each other tooth and nail all week to see who gets to line up on their RDE/OLB spot if Tyron misses game Thursday.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like Geoff Swaim is back after missing last week, could potentially help the run game.

McFadden benched again. Have no idea why we wasted a roster spot and 2 mils guaranteed on this guy. Just stupid roster management.

Todd Archer
ESPN Staff Writer*
Cowboys inactives: K Dan Bailey, RB Darren McFadden, OT Tyron Smith, LB Sean Lee, S Jeff Heath, DT Daniel Ross, TE Blake Jarwin

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Todd Archer
ESPN Staff Writer*
The roof at AT&T Stadium will be open for the first time this season when the Cowboys take on the Eagles. The Cowboys are 2-3 all-time with the roof open and the doors closed. The last time the roof was open (as well as the doors) was against Philadelphia, a 29-23 overtime win for the Cowboys, last year.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Eagles Inactives: W.Beatty, D.Ellerbe, S.Gibson, S.Means, E.Qualls, W.Smallwood, N.Sudfeld

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Look no further than keeping Chaz Green around with all his boo boos because he occasionally flashed some ability. How do you think that plays in the locker room room when everybody else who wants to make the roster has to sweat their ass off in practice and training camp? I know if I was in the locker room how I'd feel about it. But our billionaire owner/ wanna be GM doesnt figure this shit out because it doesnt affect the bottom line. to hell with moral.

How many of you think that it was Jerry that made the call down to Garrett, to finally pull Chaz? I can very well see, that had Jerr4y not made the call... Garrett would have kept Chaz in there.

Prote4cting the QB starts with the HC.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
How many of you think that it was Jerry that made the call down to Garrett, to finally pull Chaz? I can very well see, that had Jerr4y not made the call... Garrett would have kept Chaz in there.

Either scenario is pathetic to be honest.

Scenario A) HC and OL coach too stupid to pull player tanking and getting beat every play.

Scenario B) Owner having to call downstairs to make an in game personnel decision.

Top Bottom