dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Really solid effort there in 2nd half.

Game was so bad, that after the game Philly players AND coaches were making fun of the Cowboys.

It's 100% official people, other than the Browns this is the worst football franchise in the league. Horribly coached, and horribly run.

It's too bad, because there are some good young players on this team that are going to be wasted or ruined by this laughable head coach and coaching staff.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It's too bad, because there are some good young players on this team that are going to be wasted or ruined by this laughable head coach and coaching staff.
Jerry's simply GOT to clean 'em out of there and start over, with the coach and the staff. I'd even go further - get all the trainers, water boys, scouts, everything. Major surgery needed to get ALL the cancer.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dak hasn't even played a full two seasons yet. Had one of the best rookie seasons by a QB, and a sub-par one, and yet idiots are ready to toss him out?

He's regressing quickly that's for sure.

If Jones wants to salvage Prescott as a potential legitimate 10 yr solution at QB, he ABSOLUTELY has to get rid of Garrett and the rest of this staff after the season.

Prescott looks shell shocked out there to me. He's watching players quit on him left and right and the staff is doing a terrible job of putting him into positive plays.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jerry's simply GOT to clean 'em out of there and start over, with the coach and the staff. I'd even go further - get all the trainers, water boys, scouts, everything. Major surgery needed to get ALL the cancer.

I agree 100%, gotta drain the swamp there

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
A new HC won't fix accuracy issues that are becoming apparent. They're becoming apparent now because teams are daring Prescott to beat them. I want a new staff as much as anyone. Maybe it'll help develop Prescott. Until then, the team is on his shoulders. That's the reality. They'll only go as far as Prescott can take them. If he can't do far better than today against a playoff caliber team, then I'll say my peace and you can continue to wave your card.

His accuracy has suffered this year because the OL play clearly hasn't been as good. Players like Dez Bryant and Jason Witten arnt exactly helping him much either, they cant get open consistently.

They have to overhaul this coaching staff and get people in there that can either run a better scheme and/or will give some PT to other guys.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I agree 100%, gotta drain the swamp there
But to do this, he's gotta admit he's been wrong, wrong for decades. I don't think he knows it and even if he did, there's no way he ever admits it even by actions much less the words.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
But to do this, he's gotta admit he's been wrong, wrong for decades. I don't think he knows it and even if he did, there's no way he ever admits it even by actions much less the words.

Sad, but unfortunately its likely to be true.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
And the excuses are always there to bail Jerry and Garrett out. This time it's the Zeke suspension.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I was gonna do a thread comparing the Schramm record with Jerry's. Tex got us in 5 Super Bowls and won two, Jerry is credited by morons, with three, all won. 29 years for Tex, 28 for Jerry now. It's legacy time, and I think such a thread needs done. And I don't think Jerry holds a candle to Tex, either in W-L record or titles, when you consider the five Halas trophies and literally dozens of division titles won, and the 20-plus years straight of winning records?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Two weeks in a row that as soon as the 2nd half rolled around, we looked like the worst team in the league.

47-0 in 2nd half of last two games.

Then there's this:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I was gonna do a thread comparing the Schramm record with Jerry's. Tex got us in 5 Super Bowls and won two, Jerry is credited by morons, with three, all won. 29 years for Tex, 28 for Jerry now. It's legacy time, and I think such a thread needs done. And I don't think Jerry holds a candle to Tex, either in W-L record or titles, when you consider the five Halas trophies and literally dozens of division titles won, and the 20-plus years straight of winning records?

Only number that really matters with Jerry is this- 22

That's the number of years after this season that it will have been since we have been in a conference championship game (and Super Bowl)

Landry coached a team that was literally built from scratch without even the benefit of a 1st rd pick their first yr, and in 6 yrs they were in the NFL championship. In 10 they were in a super bowl and in 11 won it. Ripped off what I believe is still the league record for most consecutive winning seasons.

Jimmy then came in and essentially did the same thing, taking the equivalent of a scab team to the playoffs in just 3 years and back to back super bowls in years 4 and 5.

Jerry now has TWENTY TWO YEARS of failure to his credit.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Well, I hope every one made some money to assuage the reminder that the Cowboys will never overcome their ownership.

I have to say life is really peaceful when you try and ignore the news for 3-4 hours. I had the phones off, couldn't check the internet or messages and it was sweet plus I'm not in a horrible mood after enduring what sounded like yet another embarrassment

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Coach nothing pointing fingers everywhere but himself, as usual.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
WTF does this even mean?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Probably hoping he ISNT franchised tag so he can leave. I bet Zack Martin wants to leave too.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Garrett said he thought the defense really bounced back well tonight.

Did he forget the game is actually 60 mins? Because the defense was trampled in the 2nd half like they weren't even there.

Top Bottom