LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You're a fucking intellectual coward and the race card is a fall back for your ignorance. I never had it in for Dak. I supported Dak and the team last year. At some point though, people get exposed. And he did without Zeke. But you've been throwing the race card around with Dak and it's a sorry ass excuse. No one gives a shit if the guy can play.

Whine whine whine. You been pissed when Romo got phased out. Don't accuse me of your racism bitch.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
But you completely dismiss the effect of the coaching. The kid is listening to idiots. It's gonna affect his play and the results.

I'm not dismissing coaching. Not in the least. This team needs to get gutted and that includes the coaching staff. Most everyone on this forum has been calling for Garrett's head for years now. But I'd like to feel good about where this team stands at QB. I really don't want a QB who can't throw for 100 yards without the best back in the NFL. I get the D is flawed. But Prescott played poorly. And I don't give a shit what color he is. People's sensitivity to critiquing a black QB is childish and ignorant.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'm not dismissing coaching. Not in the least. This team needs to get gutted and that includes the coaching staff. Most everyone on this forum has been calling for Garrett's head for years now. But I'd like to feel good about where this team stands at QB. I really don't want a QB who can't throw for 100 yards without the best back in the NFL. I get the D is flawed. But Prescott played poorly. And I don't give a shit what color he is. People's sensitivity to critiquing a black QB is childish and ignorant.

You ever felt good about Romo? Please.

Mr.Po

Reaction score

Reuben Frank (@RoobNBCS) | Twitter

Reuben Frank
Reuben Frank
@RoobNBCS
Last time the Cowboys allowed 30 or more points in the second half while failing to score in 2H was against the Cards at Busch Stadium in 1962. Lost 52-20.
11:30 PM · Nov 19, 2017 from Arlington, TX

Reuben Frank
Reuben Frank
@RoobNBCS
The Cowboys have lost 22 games by 23 or more points since 2000.

ELEVEN of those 22 to the Eagles.
11:27 PM · Nov 19, 2017 from Arlington, TX

Sad sobering facts.....

Last edited:

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Whine whine whine. You been pissed when Romo got phased out. Don't accuse me of your racism bitch.

You've been playing the racism card any time someone says anything remotely negative or critical about Prescott. It's childish and beneath you, or at least I thought.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
But you completely dismiss the effect of the coaching. The kid is listening to idiots. It's gonna affect his play and the results.

THANK YOU! He totally dismisses it, except in regards to Romo. The players can only overcome bad coaching for so long. Garrett's been here for 11 years --- 9 years longer than Dak. We've seen how he's screwed over Romo, but somehow we are to believe he's a better HC now, and it's the sophmore QBs fault? Dak is having a bad game no doubt. I suppose that he's not entitled to have a bad game, especially with consistant bad coaching?

But what's infuriating is that things are not as bad as they seem. This shit can be fixed in ONE FUCKING OFFSEASON, with just TWO FUCKING MOVES: GET RID OF GARRETT. And get an HC that knows what they are doing.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You ever felt good about Romo? Please.

Good about what? I thought he was a good QB. I'm not sure Prescott is, at least at this point. And that makes it a racial issue?

Last edited:

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm yet to see anything even remotely resembling this.

Then you haven't been following along. I'm not going to search the site. You do it. It's not the first time he threw the card out. Matter of fact, it's become expected when the topic of Dak is brought up.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Good about what? I thought he was a good QB. I'm not sure Prescott is, at least this point. And that makes it a racial issue?

We DON'T know the story on Dak yet, whether he's really good or not. I however fought my first instincts on Romo, when he promptly threw a 98 yard pick six shortly after replacing Bledsoe, and gave him a CHANCE. I didn't start really doubting him until bonehead plays became a pattern with him.

With Dak we have no pattern yet. His skin pigment has nothing to do with it.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Funny thing was, teams did everything they could to take Michael out of games, and never could. Because we would ADJUST and not let them have continued success at it. We would move him around - let him play slot, even some TE, and they never could take him out of the game.

The problem by far is, Dez is not Michael. He's pretty much a one trick pony and he is a moron, and he does not put in the WORK Michael did, to hone his craft. Really there's very little we can actually do with such a limited player.

I agree with this. Thing is... Dez doesn't have to be Irvin. But if we had an HC that could still utilize him and move him around, it'd make a difference.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Then you haven't been following along. I'm not going to search the site. You do it. It's not the first time he threw the card out. Matter of fact, it's become expected when the topic of Dak is brought up.

It's YOUR assertion, therefore it's your searching to do. I read everything posted here and have seen nothing like what you've asserted.

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'd cut Dak a little slack at this point. When you're sacked 12 times in 2 games, it tends to make you a little jumpy. Once (if) the pass protection settles down, we may see a return to normal.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
THANK YOU! He totally dismisses it, except in regards to Romo. The players can only overcome bad coaching for so long. Garrett's been here for 11 years --- 9 years longer than Dak. We've seen how he's screwed over Romo, but somehow we are to believe he's a better HC now, and it's the sophmore QBs fault? Dak is having a bad game no doubt. I suppose that he's not entitled to have a bad game, especially with consistant bad coaching?

But what's infuriating is that things are not as bad as they seem. This shit can be fixed in ONE FUCKING OFFSEASON, with just TWO FUCKING MOVES: GET RID OF GARRETT. And get an HC that knows what they are doing.

A new HC won't fix accuracy issues that are becoming apparent. They're becoming apparent now because teams are daring Prescott to beat them. I want a new staff as much as anyone. Maybe it'll help develop Prescott. Until then, the team is on his shoulders. That's the reality. They'll only go as far as Prescott can take them. If he can't do far better than today against a playoff caliber team, then I'll say my peace and you can continue to wave your card.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I agree with this. Thing is... Dez doesn't have to be Irvin. But if we had an HC that could still utilize him and move him around, it'd make a difference.

We can't move him around because he simply does not have the intellect to operate from different spots and lacks the work ethic to learn the different spots.

They've tried it.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'd cut Dak a little slack at this point. When you're sacked 12 times in 2 games, it tends to make you a little jumpy. Once (if) the pass protection settles down, we may see a return to normal.

Dak hasn't even played a full two seasons yet. Had one of the best rookie seasons by a QB, and a sub-par one, and yet idiots are ready to toss him out?

Top Bottom