Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You guys need to wake and believe what you see. Your eyes are not lying. He's Nick Foles Part II without the arm. And I'm being generous. He's entering QC territory without the arm.
He's got the arm. Your eyes didn't lie last year.

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
In what fucking WORLD does it make sense to throw screens, to Dez? Somebody please explain it.

My guess is they figure if they can get the ball out of Dak's hands quickly, it will negate the pass rush and keep some Eagle defender from slapping the ball out.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dak throws 4 INT’s all last season

And he throws 3 tonight. Plus the night isn’t over uet

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The game isn’t even over and it’s already begun
4cb7d8031637b05aa2dbceeb64d33b41.jpg

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What boggles the mind is that under Jimmy Johnson, when the offense was much more run-oriented... Irvin got his numbers. Shit was not forced to him. How the fuck someone comes up from under Jimmie Johnson, yet be so inept?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This asshole has had it in for Dak from day one since he took over for Romo. It's beyond childish.

You're a fucking intellectual coward and the race card is a fall back for your ignorance. I never had it in for Dak. I supported Dak and the team last year. At some point though, people get exposed. And he did without Zeke. But you've been throwing the race card around with Dak and it's a sorry ass excuse. No one gives a shit if the guy can play.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
I guess the stank of Garrett has finally rubbed off on Dak in year 2.

Also in one year the Eagles have leaped frog the Cowboys as the best team in the East and it's not even remotely close.

Slow to jump on the Wentz bandwagon but he'll be raping this team and providing migraines for a long time.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
What boggles the mind is that under Jimmy Johnson, when the offense was much more run-oriented... Irvin got his numbers. Shit was not forced to him. How the fuck someone comes up from under Jimmie Johnson, yet be so inept?
Funny thing was, teams did everything they could to take Michael out of games, and never could. Because we would ADJUST and not let them have continued success at it. We would move him around - let him play slot, even some TE, and they never could take him out of the game.

The problem by far is, Dez is not Michael. He's pretty much a one trick pony and he is a moron, and he does not put in the WORK Michael did, to hone his craft. Really there's very little we can actually do with such a limited player.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
I wonder if Taco is watching Barnett to learn what a 1st round DE draft pick is supposed to look like.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
At some point though, people get exposed. And he did without Zeke.
But you completely dismiss the effect of the coaching. The kid is listening to idiots. It's gonna affect his play and the results.

Top Bottom