Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You'd think if you were trying to try a run there, the logical thinking down 14 with your defense shitting the bed is that you'd be going for it on 4th.

Not with Garrett

Yep we're well into four down territory. This fuck Garrett won't know that though until he "sees it on film."

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This coaching staff, LOL! How many times does Jerry need to see the staff get its pants pulled down in the 2nd half before he gets a clue.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Score
At
Will
It's just charity and sportsmanship on their part then, that they don't score on every play?

It's a stupid trope. The incentive of losing their kicker changed their demeanor and their play calling.

Unless we just dreamed it, that we were holding them out of the end zone until their kicker was ruled out of the game and they realized they had no option at all for backup?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
One reason Jones is not going to make a change is because he's going to really have to pay a coach that's worth a damn. The Red-headed fuck makes $6 million/yr. --- WHAT A BARGAIN!

To bring someone in worth a damn, it's going to cost that and 1/2 at least.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know what coaching will do when your QB throws for 73 yards. I'm not going to excuse his piss poor horrific play to just "playcalling" and coaching. He's challenged to throw a WR screen.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I don't know what coaching will do when your QB throws for 73 yards. I'm not going to excuse his piss poor horrific play to just "playcalling" and coaching. He's challenged to throw a WR screen.
And they just completely forgot they have other targets besides Dez?

In what fucking WORLD does it make sense to throw screens, to Dez? Somebody please explain it.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I fear we are seeing a Kaepernick/RGIII type drop-off in performance.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Eagles on offense
Score at will
Eagles on defense
Score at will

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And they just completely forgot they have other targets besides Dez?

In what fucking WORLD does it make sense to throw screens, to Dez? Somebody please explain it.

You guys need to wake and believe what you see. Your eyes are not lying. He's Nick Foles Part II without the arm. And I'm being generous. He's entering QC territory without the arm.

Top Bottom