Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If Lawrence's back checks out ok, it'd be beyond fucking idiocy to let him walk. Only a fucktard would sit there and suggest letting him go would be a positive move for the team.

I'm leery of signing him to a huge deal with a bunch of guaranteed money, but if he stays healthy and continues being a force every week then using he franchise tag on him next year would be a smart move.

He isn't having a great year because its a contract yr, he's having a great year because for really the first time since he's been here he's 100% healthy. The last time he was healthy a majority of the season was his 2nd yr, and he had a great 2nd half of that season.

I have no problem keeping him

I do however have a major problem with overpaying him. Which is what we are guaranteed to do!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Eagles half time adjustments - score touchdowns

Cowboys adjustments at half time (and Garrett’s thinking) we are winning the game, let’s keep kicking field goals

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
There's that great Dallas 7 vs 11 defense that we've come to expect w/o Sean Lee out there.

Looked just like 1st drive of game. Basically almost every play worked to perfection.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Good grief Prescott, worst throw of the night possibly.

Beasley wide open probably for first down.

We're just missing too many plays on both sides. Gonna cost them the game.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
No

Because they can

You don't understand the complete change in thinking that comes with losing your kicker.

It's not because they can, it's because they have to - it's the only way now, to score points.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Garrett clapping infuriates me, especially after really bad plays like that sailball by Dak.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You don't understand the complete change in thinking that comes with losing your kicker.

It's not because they can, it's because they have to - it's the only way now, to score points.

Of course I understand it. We had to do the same shit when Bailey went down.

That doesn’t change the fact that they can score at will

Top Bottom