Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
D Law is going to end up with 13-14 sacks on the season, we will pay him like he’s the next coming of D Ware, then he gets 6 sacks max next season

That’s my prediction for the offseason/next season

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don’t know what it is, but every time they show Garrett I just want to punch him in the throat!

I don’t know, maybe it’s just me

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I don’t know what it is, but every time they show Garrett I just want to punch him in the throat!

I don’t know, maybe it’s just me
It is just you. Everyone else wants to kick him in the nuts.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It is just you. Everyone else wants to kick him in the nuts.

What good is that going to do?
That wouldn’t even hurt him since he has no balls

At least a throat punch might stop his breathing long enough to kill him

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I can’t believe we are actually winning this game

I totally expected the game to be out of reach by this time

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hanging around. Can't get in the endzone but hanging around. About 25 min. lomger than I thought they would.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hanging around. Can't get in the endzone but hanging around. About 25 min. lomger than I thought they would.

It won't last. The Eagles will make adjustments --- not that they need to, and Garrett won't. It's about to get ugly this next half.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Holy fucking shit!!!!

Do you realize this is probably the first game all season where we didn’t give up the obligatory TD within the last two minutes of the half

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You know the sick and sad reality to all this is? The Cowboys could win this game, and as a result, Garrett's job will be saved. Cowboys could lose all the rest of their games afterwards and finish 6-10, but because they won THIS game... it'll be enough to save Garrett's job.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Interesting 1st half, looked like we might get run off field after first defensive series, but D has held their own since then.

Our offense just isn't the same without Tyron Smith and Zeke.

Gonna need D to force a turnover or two in 2nd half I think, not sure our offense can get a TD unless its a busted play. Brown missed a golden opportunity there before half, gotta make those plays.

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Mike Nugent: America's Team's nuclear option.

I got to say that 1st half was a moral victory, which of course brings us 1 game closer to the Moral Playoffs....

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
D Law is going to end up with 13-14 sacks on the season, we will pay him like he’s the next coming of D Ware, then he gets 6 sacks max next season

That’s my prediction for the offseason/next season

If Lawrence's back checks out ok, it'd be beyond fucking idiocy to let him walk. Only a fucktard would sit there and suggest letting him go would be a positive move for the team.

I'm leery of signing him to a huge deal with a bunch of guaranteed money, but if he stays healthy and continues being a force every week then using he franchise tag on him next year would be a smart move.

He isn't having a great year because its a contract yr, he's having a great year because for really the first time since he's been here he's 100% healthy. The last time he was healthy a majority of the season was his 2nd yr, and he had a great 2nd half of that season.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Ted Nugent's kid is gonna kick 8 FG's in a 24-21 win to earn special teams player of the week. Then we cut Dan Bailey.

Top Bottom