Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is why I'm starting to dislike Prescott. Your D is giving you a chance. And he's blowing chunks.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That last play, I'm surprised they didn't call roughing the passer. It was close.

Yep. I thought so too. But it looks like they're letting them play. Until the game is on the line, of course, then we'll get something called against us.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I hope D Law gets another sack

Because I can’t wait to overpay for his new contract. Plus I don’t want to just overpay, I want to break the bank for a marginal talent

Cuz that’s what we do! Just ask Dez, Carr, and on and on

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What’s with this positive Dooms on game days lately?

It’s just weird

Kind of bizarro world like

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Switzer has to fair catch that. Damn this team is stupid.

Get a chance to flip the field and he literally squanderd 15-20 yards of field position.

Now look with the sack the hole he put us in. He has no reason to still be this teams punt returner with all the bone head plays we've seen.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dak has four INT’s all last season

He has two tonight

This isn’t looking good

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That fucking pick just now was a fucking Romo bonehead special. What in the actual FUCK was Dak thinking?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And the Defense comes up big!

They held out after another INT!

Great job D

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
What’s with this positive Dooms on game days lately?

It’s just weird

Kind of bizarro world like

Just calling what I see, as always. It's not positive or negative, just factual.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That pick was on Prescott, but that's about 50 yards downfield and the Eagle DB s clearly contacting Bryant.

That's either PI or illegal contact, and that's clearly two examples in the first half that have been out and out and ignored.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Philadelphia with the give up play knowing we won't do shit on offense or hoping we turn it right back over to them deep in our territory

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That fucking pick just now was a fucking Romo bonehead special. What in the actual FUCK was Dak thinking?

Maybe, but Romo would probably have more that 38 yards passing towards the end of the first half. I mean, I'm almost willing to bet Kellen Moore may have more passing yards. This is pathetic.

Top Bottom