dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Like the way this guy thinks. Jim Harbaugh or David Shaw, come on down.

foolforspeed

Spectator
Reaction score
It's going to be a major stretch to get to 8-8 based on what we've seen the last two games.

6-10 or maybe 7-9 seems far more likely to me.
After last night I'm not sure they can win another game even against the Redskins. There just seems to be a pattern where every other year is 8 & 8.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I guess you just cant fix stupidity, drunkenness and senility

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Jerry: I won't blame your shitty coaching if you don't mention my shitty talent acquisition.

Red: Agreed.

~ secret handshake ~

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I guess you just cant fix stupidity, drunkenness and senility

He knows exactly what he's doing and its just how he likes it, winning be damned

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jerry: I won't blame your shitty coaching if you don't mention my shitty talent acquisition.

Red: Agreed.

~ secret handshake ~
Funny and probably true, but our talent is better than our coaching. At least our head coaching.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
the dallas cowboys have become the kardashians of the nfl.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
myimagehost

Reaction score
Garrett has been HC for basically a third of that time.

He's been HC or OC for fully half that time.

Think how sad that is.

He should have never got the job in the first place. After that initial Baltimore interest, no team would touch him with a ten-foot pole. He'd be out of the league coaching FCS football somewhere if fired today. He has wasted season after season with poor play calls and coaching gaffes. Can't blame any players until you know that the coaches are maximizing talent. In Dallas, it has been 10 straight seasons of players masking coaching deficiencies.

I'm the biggest Romo homer ever, but his comfort with Garrett was purely disgusting, particularly after being trained under Sean Payton and Lee. Romo had the power to end this Garrett bullshit years ago. Now I'm not sure what it will take. Maybe somebody can photoshop him 69'ing Gene under the stadium artwork.

It's possible that the NFL will end before Garrett is ever fired. I'm fine with either at this point. The playoffs require brilliant coaching (as we saw with the Atlanta collapse last season) so none of these seasons matter anyway.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm the biggest Romo homer ever, but his comfort with Garrett was purely disgusting, particularly after being trained under Sean Payton and Lee. Romo had the power to end this Garrett bullshit years ago. Now I'm not sure what it will take. Maybe somebody can photoshop him 69'ing Gene under the stadium artwork.
:lol

I still suspect Romo wasn't happy with Garrett but Jerry wouldn't fire him outright. I think he compromised and agreed to get Tony a new OC, which is what led to Linehan.

Because regardless of Garrett's spin, we know he did not want to give up play calling.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
:lol

I still suspect Romo wasn't happy with Garrett but Jerry wouldn't fire him outright. I think he compromised and agreed to get Tony a new OC, which is what led to Linehan.

Because regardless of Garrett's spin, we know he did not want to give up play calling.

OK, keep on believing that then.

If Romo had said get me a new HC or else, there'd have been a new HC. The fact is he didn't, didn't care. Was just glad to be out there flinging a ball around and making millions.

Top Bottom