Pro Bowler
Reaction score
7bcfaa2b8e752e2d97109844b8e7990c.jpg

The current FB Live poll

You gotta love the internet sometimes

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
There should be no way that Garrett should be under 50%. However if you add Every Dam Body and Garrett, you get 77%.
Yeah seems like the poll really protects garrett, in a way. Splitting the vote. When a BETTER poll would be simply, "Should Garrett be fired immediately."

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah seems like the poll really protects garrett, in a way. Splitting the vote. When a BETTER poll would be simply, "Should Garrett be fired immediately."

There's more than 800 people --- damn near a thousand, that does not think Garrett should be fired.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
There's more than 800 people --- damn near a thousand, that does not think Garrett should be fired.

Apparently neither does Jerry, he told the press postgame that he is "comfortable with my head coach."

Hopefully that's a kiss of death.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I bet if someone took a poll of ALL Dallas fans, the % who want Garrett fired is probably like 99.87%

The other 0.13% are Garrett family members or some blind homer sheep from CZ

Reaction score
Are we mad Bro?

He mad:

[video=youtube;mCMb4MmvMGY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCMb4MmvMGY[/video]

There's three types of Cowboys fans now:

1) The pissed off.

2) The apathetic.

3) The cultist.

Shango is in Group 1, I'm in Group 2, and Idgit would be an example of group 3. The cultist will happily eat any shit sandwich given to them by Jerry, and get pissed off at YOU for both not wanting to eat it, and not willing to state that it's the best sandwich ever made.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The cultist will happily eat any shit sandwich given to them by Jerry, and get pissed off at YOU for both not wanting to eat it, and not willing to state that it's the best sandwich ever made.

I only regret, that I have but one life LOL to give

Reaction score

I use to like Joan Jett. However, the young young Joan Jett (Runaways) was involved in a messed up situation (band member raped by producer).

She had that ultimate rocker girl sexy and could play guitar. She always had that "am I straight or gay look" (like I care). But she is grandma age now. She still can rock.

Can she be the OC for the Cowboy? You never know if we will pass or run (just like Joan Jett). But either way she'll make Cowboy fans say "I love Rock in Roll". "OH YEAH!"

Top Bottom