icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You goto cz if you want to roll your eyes at the internet gm’s and coaches. Colin cowherd posts there so thats all the substance you need right there.

There are good members there that post in the draft section, and i genuinely enjoy that section. Lots of nuggets of info.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
You goto cz if you want to roll your eyes at the internet gm’s and coaches. Colin cowherd posts there so thats all the substance you need right there.

There are good members there that post in the draft section, and i genuinely enjoy that section. Lots of nuggets of info.

I can’t stand that guy. He gets on my nerves almost as much as Screamin’ A Smith.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Search his posts

I've been skimming several and he constantly uses the term "we" when referring to the team but I haven't seen anything yet where he claims to be Collin

I'm not trying to argue with you or challenge your assertion, I'm just curious what you've read or heard that lead to your conclusion

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I wish Sham would stick to what he is good at, which is play by play. Writing something like this for the team website no so much: "And sometimes coaches and coaching staffs have bad years, like players do. " WTF? He comes off sounding like a boot licking house man, a Garrett apologist, and somebody generally protecting their check by not biting the hand that feeds. Of course their is no mention for example of Garretts record vs rookie coaches or teams with winning records. Its glossed over as an off year, also not mentioning how many of those Garrett has had.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I've been skimming several and he constantly uses the term "we" when referring to the team but I haven't seen anything yet where he claims to be Collin

I'm not trying to argue with you or challenge your assertion, I'm just curious what you've read or heard that lead to your conclusion
We don't argue with a dude who's rockin' a Cam-in-a-beanie avatar.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He comes off sounding like a boot licking house man, a Garrett apologist, and somebody generally protecting their check by not biting the hand that feeds.
That's.... Exactly what he is, in a nutshell.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
He comes off sounding like a boot licking house man, a Garrett apologist, and somebody generally protecting their check by not biting the hand that feeds.

That’s the problem with about 99% of the local media now. They’re more worried about protecting their Check and not pissing Jerry off than they are about challenging Jerry and his staff to put the best product on the field.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

don't remember the exact post where he actually said it but i did see it

i'm leading or tied for the lead in the pick em tourny. what i say should be gospel right?

but that forum is extremely popular so i don't think its a big deal that a dipshit like him digs for content there. good luck sifting through the guys who post clapping hand emoji's and hammer/nail emoji's for pages upon pages. that does explain his dumbass takes tho.

and not for nothing but that's exactly the type of shit that should be moderated in a forum. people clutter up a thread with bullshit forum emoji's and its so fucking stupid to have to scroll through that post after post (and its the same culprits). especially considering its grown ass men that are doing it. but if you try to legitimately question the cowboys organization, you get banned for it. because its a "family" forum. fucking sellouts. that's why i like dcu so much. its normal conversation i would have with buddies. skipping all the bullshit.

also ranting a little but i want to congratulate midswat on his boy kamara probably going to win rookie of the year BUT THAT FUCKIN PUSSY WONT LOGIN HERE ANYMORE

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We don't argue with a dude who's rockin' a Cam-in-a-beanie avatar.

that pic of cam in my avatar is when he was up on the podium and made his comments about how its funny that a female (reporter) is talking to him about routes. however true that may feel to him, you don't open your mouth about that shit nowadays.

but alas, cringe-worthy and hilarious. and absolutely avatar material

https://www.sbnation.com/2017/10/4/16425852/cam-newton-female-reporter-routes

^ da video

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
don't remember the exact post where he actually said it but i did see it

i'm leading or tied for the lead in the pick em tourny. what i say should be gospel right?

but that forum is extremely popular so i don't think its a big deal that a dipshit like him digs for content there. good luck sifting through the guys who post clapping hand emoji's and hammer/nail emoji's for pages upon pages. that does explain his dumbass takes tho.

and not for nothing but that's exactly the type of shit that should be moderated in a forum. people clutter up a thread with bullshit forum emoji's and its so fucking stupid to have to scroll through that post after post (and its the same culprits). especially considering its grown ass men that are doing it. but if you try to legitimately question the cowboys organization, you get banned for it. because its a "family" forum. fucking sellouts. that's why i like dcu so much. its normal conversation i would have with buddies. skipping all the bullshit.

also ranting a little but i want to congratulate midswat on his boy kamara probably going to win rookie of the year BUT THAT FUCKIN PUSSY WONT LOGIN HERE ANYMORE

:rofl3

:popcorn

:getjiggy

:mjbanana

:coolbeer

:hellyeah

:taz

:bouncebig

:crapcheer

:laugh3

:garrett

:blowhard

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ahh it all makes sense now

yim uses dallasdave as his burner account

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Can't argue with results icup. I believe you.

I was also starting to wonder if you're not Midswat....I have my suspicions.

Top Bottom