Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We're some pist off people, dudes with attitudes. Never seen this bunch so infuriated.

Cuss and discuss.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hard for me to get too worked up when I know the GM isnt going fire his Ivy league educated genius HC even if got captured on film in bed with a small child. Even if by some miracle he came to his senses on ole red, his replacement would be some lilly livered, limp wristed, has been, drinking buddy, do anything for a buck, rocket ship to no where. We'll see what happens when the wild catter takes his last breath but I think stephen is a chip off the old block.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The homer in me always wants to believe, even started to believe a little after that KC game and then I'm reminded of the incompetence of the GM on down put on full display with that horrific, WTF management of the left tackle in the Atlanta game

Its yet another brutal reminder of what I surmised 22 years ago, we'll never win another Super Bowl as long as jeri is in charge

Its a sick addiction I cant seem to quit, all it does is piss me off, yet I continue to stick around

It really sucks because the Cowboys and football are the only team/sport I care about

Reaction score
The homer in me always wants to believe, even started to believe a little after that KC game and then I'm reminded of the incompetence of the GM on down put on full display with that horrific, WTF management of the left tackle in the Atlanta game

Its yet another brutal reminder of what I surmised 22 years ago, we'll never win another Super Bowl as long as jeri is in charge

Its a sick addiction I cant seem to quit, all it does is piss me off, yet I continue to stick around

It really sucks because the Cowboys and football are the only team/sport I care about

I'm just gonna quote you because this sums up my position as well.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It's not just us. Reading around the different boards, I don't remember seeing so many people so mad at our coaching. Even DFW radio has been pissed off. It's kind of weird, honestly, because Garrett has presided over so many unacceptable disasters in years past. Better late than never, I guess.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
All this bitching and moaning over a one-game losing streak. You fake fans make me sick.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
All this bitching and moaning over a one-game losing streak. You fake fans make me sick.

22 years amigo

its the loss of hope knowing nothing will ever change at the top

Imagine how irate all you Garrett haters would be if you knew for certain he wasn't going anywhere for another 20 years

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Imagine how irate all you Garrett haters would be if you knew for certain he wasn't going anywhere for another 20 years
Its bad enough knowing this year wont get him fired. I guess the good news for me is, there is fair chance I dont have 20 years left.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

Yep. I knew this thread would piss you off. LOL

But seriously, this is a surly bunch.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
And now Zeke drops all his appeals, he's a fucking quitter just like the rest of this piss-poor team.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Zeke's lawyer, office on Elm St. downtown Dallas:

myimagehost

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
:lol

BTW, on Speak for Yourself today they led off with the topic of, "Should Jason Garrett be on the hot seat?"

Idiot Colin Cowherd was the only one of the four who defended him.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Garrett has been HC for basically a third of that time.

He's been HC or OC for fully half that time.

Think how sad that is.

That's why this failed tenure has to end after this season.

It just has to.

There is about as close to zero hope as there can be to ever REALLY making a championship run with Garrett as HC.

Top Bottom