Reaction score
I use to like Joan Jett. However, the young young Joan Jett (Runaways) was involved in a messed up situation (band member raped by producer).

She had that ultimate rocker girl sexy and could play guitar. She always had that "am I straight or gay look" (like I care). But she is grandma age now. She still can rock.

Can she be the OC for the Cowboy? You never know if we will pass or run (just like Joan Jett). But either way she'll make Cowboy fans say "I love Rock in Roll". "OH YEAH!"

When I was in high school I wanted to touch her "there".

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
She always looked too butch dyke for my tastes. Back then I had long hair and had a rule to never fuck with a chick with shorter hair than myself

But at a certain point I had to change my rule once my hair got down to my waste. Otherwise I’d never find anyone with longer hair than myself to fuck

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
She always looked too butch dyke for my tastes. Back then I had long hair and had a rule to never fuck with a chick with shorter hair than myself

But at a certain point I had to change my rule once my hair got down to my waste. Otherwise I’d never find anyone with longer hair than myself to fuck

Thusly much less pollution for the human gene pool.

Reaction score
Pretty sure I read or heard somewhere she plays for the other team amigo

Any real man would join that team. Too bad that team is not HC or OC for the Cowboys. She could teach the Cowboys QB and WR to connect on that Cherry Bomb deep down the middle of the field for a score.
[video]https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=chrc-comodo&p=joan+jett+hit+songs#id=5&vid=4c5f2bfb8ce1aec51477218d29af0391&action=click[/video]

Like all Cowboy fans she wants to be where the Boys are
[video]https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video;_ylt=AwrC5paMJZhb.nIA6ir7w8QF;_ylu=X3oDMTBsd mNsZXRuBHNlYwNzZWFyY2gEdnRpZANCNTM5MQ--;_ylc=X1MDOTY3ODEzMDcEX3IDMgRhY3RuA2NsawRiY2sDNTNy ZzFoMWQxZTc5aCUyNmIlM0Q0JTI2ZCUzRGdnR3QwUjFyWUgyZl hzMXZaVWpjX2ZvdWFPaElic1RTUFNrODNfM1NRb09WbHctLSUy NnMlM0RyaiUyNmklM0Q1ZnU5YmI4cDZPRTZnbjkzY3VXawRjc3 JjcHZpZAN5SFJjcnpFd0xqRlI3Z0dJV2hjZE1TeUNNVEE0TGdB QUFBQlMub1A4BGZyA2NocmMtY29tb2RvBGZyMgNzYS1ncARncH JpZANPU25rR0FMNlQ3T0xlLjdOM3Jsem1BBG10ZXN0aWQDVUkw MSUzREI1MzkxBG5fcnNsdAM2MARuX3N1Z2cDMARvcmlnaW4Ddm lkZW8uc2VhcmNoLnlhaG9vLmNvbQRwb3MDMARwcXN0cgMEcHFz dHJsAwRxc3RybAMyOARxdWVyeQNqb2FuIGpldHQgd2hlcmUgdG hlIGJveXMgYXJlBHRfc3RtcAMxNTM2Njk4MzI0BHZ0ZXN0aWQD QjUzOTE-?gprid=OSnkGAL6T7OLe.7N3rlzmA&pvid=yHRcrzEwLjFR7gGIWhcdMSyCMTA4LgAAAABS.oP8&p=joan+jett+where+the+boys+are&ei=UTF-8&fr2=p%3As%2Cv%3Av%2Cm%3Asa&fr=chrc-comodo#id=1&vid=00d1b4f09e29dfa273eda4a4b7241eb2&action=view[/video]

That is my last Joan Jett reference.

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I once went to a Robert Plant concert back in the late '80's that Joan Jett opened for him. No pyrotechnics, no light show, just a stage covered in black mats.

I actually enjoyed her more than Plant.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Changes nothing. I wouldn't kick hot lesbians out of bed if they got man-curious for one night.

A real man right here^^^^^

Today's men can't do right by straight women. Old school guys think they can turn lesbians straight and would work hard to achieve that goal.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Could it be any worse? The mob anger is beginning to spread through the webosphere no longer limited to a couple of pockets here and there....

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Could it be any worse? The mob anger is beginning to spread through the webosphere no longer limited to a couple of pockets here and there....

I hope it catches like wildfire and burns Jeris house of cards to the ground

DDdave

Practice Squad
Reaction score

Well of course it could get worse silly. The Cowboys are in their 8th full year of JG at the helm with his "process" and Jerruh still believes it will get better. I expect JG to be here for another 10 years at this rate of "process".

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Well of course it could get worse silly. The Cowboys are in their 8th full year of JG at the helm with his "process" and Jerruh still believes it will get better. I expect JG to be here for another 10 years at this rate of "process".

I don't think you understood my post or the topic of the thread, silly.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
df8b7e630db13517ecd4e77cd013fad3.png

Top Bottom