Status
Not open for further replies.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Do you think he'd recommend cutting Chaz Green after Ware himself beats him 25 straight times for sacks in practice while doing slow motion demos of different moves his DL's could use?

according to clayborn, you only need 1 move to get passed green.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
according to clayborn, you only need 1 move to get passed green.

You really don't need one move when the guy just goes to sleep at the wheel like Green did.

MAILED IT IN!

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You really don't need one move when the guy just goes to sleep at the wheel like Green did.

MAILED IT IN!

i still noticed about green was how fast he gets into his stance. it literally looks like a false start. but everything that happens after that was a complete failure. you just see green's arms come up, clayborn slap them down and run past.

clayborn must've sat in on one of garrett's meetings. he was fighting, scratching and clawing.

Last edited:

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Btw...during and after that last game vs Atlanta...

If you’re Dakota, what’s going through your head? My LT blows? Why isn’t he getting any help?

Or maybe he isn’t thinking much of anything because his brain is still rattling around in his head.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I live in Philly country and it'll be a long week if Dallas loses. And I think they will lose and lose big. Philly.........

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I live in Philly country and it'll be a long week if Dallas loses. And I think they will lose and lose big. Philly.........
Our only chance is if Dak can go toe to toe with Wentz in a shootout. I know you don't think he's capable of that and deep down, if I'm honest, neither do I.

So...........

EAGLES.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
For when you absolutely positively don’t want to win your next game....

Tyron Smith ruled out vs PHI

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Our only chance is if Dak can go toe to toe with Wentz in a shootout. I know you don't think he's capable of that and deep down, if I'm honest, neither do I.

So...........

EAGLES.

I've never felt that a loss was this probable with our franchise QB healthy. What does that say about Prescott? If you're a Pats fan and Brady is healthy, you have to feel like you have a shot to win any game. Same with the Saints and Brees, same with Big Ben and Pitt, same with the Eagles and Wentz.

It's the one position you can ill afford to lose if you have a true franchise QB. Prescott can still be a decent QB, like Alex Smith. But, like Smith, he's the kind of guy a team would try to upgrade from like Reid is trying to do with Smith.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
No Sean Lee exposes this defense something fierce like. No Tyron Smith exposes that while we still have mostly great o-linemen, there is absolutely no depth behind them. Ever seen one of sci-fi movies where you can see the natural disaster coming over the horizon, making its way to destroy everything and everyone in its path? Well, this game is that disaster. Eagles, and I don't have to even think once about it, much less twice.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It appears we are 100% unanimous on picking the Eagles

I can’t remember that happening before

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Line is up to Phi-6 today. 1.5 move in a couple days is a big move. Everybody and their brother is on Philly.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

So...........

EAGLES.

You should qualify that with: not with Garrett as HC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom