omegasupreme 1-1
nomoredj 0-1
Joe King 0-1
seandude 0-1

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Eagles

easiest pick of the season, if the wiggles are getting less than 7 points, you're printing money

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If only I would have changed my pick back to ATL

and I’ll take the Eagles this week

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
How do you not put some money of Philly with that line? I was expecting around 8 points where they were begging for the usual dumb Cowboy money.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Only real suspense concerning this game?

Will the denizens of the DCU be unanimous in their pick this week.

DALLAS

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Only real suspense concerning this game?

Will the denizens of the DCU be unanimous in their pick this week.

3128673170_383524541e_o.jpg

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I missed the pick deadline last week. This Master's program is killing me.....

Eagles. Zero faith in Garrett to get these guys ready for this HUGE game.

and now it looks like Tennessee or Tampa Bay will beta us to Gruden. Taking losses left and right.

seandude

Spectator
Reaction score
How can I be 0-1 again? Not that it matters, but I pick Eagles this week. Vegas has Philly by 3.

Reaction score
The team used Zeke's suspension as an excuse to quit, and just collect pay checks. They won't win again until he's back, and maybe not even then if they've completely tanked like I expect.

EAGLES

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The team used Zeke's suspension as an excuse to quit, and just collect pay checks.

I don't agree with this, it might change but I don't think the entire team quit Sunday. Before Lee went out our defense was pretty dominant, we were constantly in the backfield and laying the wood to people.

Now as the game wore on you could see a lot of players who were clearly frustrated (especially with the officials) and I think you could say some of them through their arms up and were saying "WTF?"

The only players I think "quit" was Chaz Green and maybe Darren McFadden. There was a report before the game (Jane Slater I think) that said McFadden had been sulking or something for weeks.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
no sean lee, no chance for our defense to stop spilled milk from dripping off the counter and onto the floor.

EAGLES

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
the cowboys defense is cheap toilet paper and the eagles are coming over to wipe their ass

Reaction score
I don't agree with this, it might change but I don't think the entire team quit Sunday. Before Lee went out our defense was pretty dominant, we were constantly in the backfield and laying the wood to people.

Now as the game wore on you could see a lot of players who were clearly frustrated (especially with the officials) and I think you could say some of them through their arms up and were saying "WTF?"

The only players I think "quit" was Chaz Green and maybe Darren McFadden. There was a report before the game (Jane Slater I think) that said McFadden had been sulking or something for weeks.

The moment any adversity was faced the team threw in the towel and proceeded to get stomped. "It's ok, though, because Zeke was suspended," was the thought in their minds to justify it. I know too much about human psychology, especially of the snowflake millennial athlete, to be convinced otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom