dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Gruden headed back to Tampa Bay?

Didn't they fire him?

There's also been rumors Gruden may be in line for the Tennessee (Vols) coaching gig.

He's been turning down jobs for years and now he is supposedly open to returning. I wonder if this is in part due to rumors ESPN is going to dump MNF.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Anyone else concerned that "clear his head & train" actually means party it up away from prying eyes?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Amazing catch by the Redskins receiver for the TD

Its a miracle the fucking refs didn't pull something out of their ass to disqualify a great play.

Anyone else irritated by these segments in pro and college games where we have to listen to a fucking ex-referee pontificate about a given call or no call?

I wish there was a way to speed this shit up to where a call can be made quickly and stand.

They need to introduce something like baseball where the tie goes to the runner so if its close, the call goes toward the player. If you have to analyze a catch like Dez made with a microscope, then its a fucking catch, move on!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm sure it wouldn't happen, but it would be awesome if the team and fans just let Goodell have it after today. Next 3 games after today are all at home, all national broadcasts and the only game on at that time.

I'm sure displaying banners wont do any good because I'm sure the networks will have their marching orders not to show any of them. But constant chanting of "Goodell sux" and handing everyone who comes in those Goodell clown towels and t shirts would be nice. Also be nice to have players show support for Zeke against clown Goodell by doing something.

The ultimate bird finger would be for Jones just to pull the team off the field and forfeit the games right at coin toss, but that clearly wouldn't happen.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I thought Roethlisberger looked a little closer to normal their last game, but he is just playing like crap today. Overthrowing receivers, not moving around the majority of time to make plays, being brought down by single defenders who never would had a chance with him even last year. The only way Pittsburgh doesn't draft a qb is if he retires and they spend for one in free agency.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Cowboys inactives
5 K Dan Bailey
33 CB Chidobe Awuzie
52 LB Justin Durant
53 LB Justin March-Lillard
77 T Tyron Smith
87 TE Geoff Swaim
DT Daniel Ross

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Have to admit, that halo viewer is cool.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That empty set is going to get Dak hurt, like it has with Romo. For God sakes, I hope they do not run it against the Eagles.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dez playin like a man for once

He caught the ball and threw off the defender with one hand

I haven’t seen that shit in forever

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Green is going to get Dak hurt whiffing on defenders like he did those two plays in a row

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We're gonna have to give Green some help, either a TE or a RB needs to be chipping.

Top Bottom