Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I know, right? The dude is straight up admitting he's a JAG, but it was still good enough for a once in a generation performance.

Exactly

Did any of us know Cayborns name before last nights game?

I’ll admit I’d never heard of him before

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Exactly

He was a first rounder I believe of TB who washed out and went to ATL. Bottom line: He administered the first ever nationally televised golden shower to our bad ass swing tackle, Chaz.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It's almost like you can read in that one sentence, "I can't believe they were stupid enough to let an average dude like me with one move almost set the NFL single game sack record."

The key word is bolded there.

Chaz Green QUIT. He tanked on purpose and it was OBVIOUS after the first quarter.

And our staff did nothing about it.

Jimmy Johnson would have cut this guy last night.

The damn kicker too.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Exactly

Yes, we had targeted him as a free agent a couple times but he signed (and then re-signed) with the Falcons.

Don't let yesterday fool you, he was the epitome of a JAG before the sun came up.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Infamous Dallas Cowboys:

Jackie Smith
Benny Barnes (same game!)
Phil Pozderac
Chaz Green

feel free to add to the list

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Sean Lee is out with another Hammy

He’s scheduled to miss next weeks game vs Philly and possibly the Thanksgiving Day game four days later

Reaction score
So make it 42 career games missed with next weeks Philly game for Lee. He's rapidly closing in on 3 complete regular seasons lost to injury.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Sean Lee is out with another Hammy

He’s scheduled to miss next weeks game vs Philly and possibly the Thanksgiving Day game four days later

I just read will likely miss the next 3 games and not be back till NYG.

I think Hitchens is a free agent after the season. I haven't really seen enough from Jaylon Smith to think he should be counted on. Damian Wilson is a decent starter but that's all he is, decent. Sean Lee is a great player but he simply cant be counted on to stay healthy.

They're gonna need multiple LB's via free agency and draft next year.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The Dallas Morning News reports the Cowboys are bracing for WLB Sean Lee (hamstring) to miss the next three games.

Sources told beat writer Brandon George that Lee's likeliest return date is December 10 against the Giants. The Cowboys play three games in a forthcoming 12-day span, beginning with the Eagles this Sunday night, followed by the Chargers on Thanksgiving, and then another Thursday nighter against the Redskins. Lee is expected to miss all three with Week 14 against the G-Men as his target for return.

Source: Brandon George on Twitter

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The Dallas Morning News reports the Cowboys are bracing for WLB Sean Lee (hamstring) to miss the next three games.

Sources told beat writer Brandon George that Lee's likeliest return date is December 10 against the Giants.

OK Blue, gimme Egirls, LAC, and 4skins. Thanks in advance.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
And the play he got injured on was so innocuous looking. If that's all it takes, start looking for his replacement.

Top Bottom