icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Its like dallas doesnt have any plans to stop claiborne

Mr.Po

Reaction score
27-straight points for Falcons who have now scored their most points since beating Detroit in Week 3 (30-26)

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Clayborn with 22.5 career sacks in 7 years. He got a 1/4 of that in one game. Career high in one year is 7.5 and he got 5 today.

Pathetic isn't a big enough word.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Clayborn with 22.5 career sacks in 7 years. He got a 1/4 of that in one game. Career high in one year is 7.5 and he got 5 today.

Pathetic isn't a big enough word.

I credit 2 of those to Chaz green
I credit the last 3 to Garrett for not pulling Green when it was clear after the second sack that he couldn’t handle Clayborn

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Garrett could have made one single adjustment at half time that might have saved this game

Pull Green

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
1. Loss of Zeke.

2. Loss of Tyron.

3. INCOMPETANT COACHING.

4. Abysmmal officiating.

That's quite a bit to overcome (an understatement). 1, 2, and 4 would not be so much a problem if 3 was not THE problem.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jesus

Did you hear that stat?

We were second in sacks allowed this season with 10

And we have allowed 7 sacks in this game already. And it’s not even over yet!!!

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Garrett coached teams don't cope well if any key component is missing. We look like a blindfolded newborn deer on ice.

Sometimes win or lose games are exciting and fun to watch. Today was 3 hrs wasted in my life.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I think they should seriously consider moving Martin out to LT next week if Tyron misses more games.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The complete incompetence of this coaching and this GM is perfectly demonstrated by the existence of a Chaz Green on this roster. Three fucking years and you didn't KNOW how useless he is? Three fucking years and this dolt didn't pick up even ONE tip or trick from the best in the business, his offensive line teammates even? What the actual fuck! Two years you knew you had this problem where you might be without Tyron Smith and THIS was your fucking plan?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Garrett could have made one single adjustment at half time that might have saved this game

Pull Green

But then it would look like he was panicing. Now that the game is loss... why fucking pull him now? THIS IS WHAT INCOMEPANT COACHING LOOKS LIKE! No way would Jimmie Johnson woulkd have kept a player like Green in for so long. HELL! Green wouldn't even be on the team. No way would Jimmie Johnson risk his QB like that.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
We have all harped on Green and rightfully so but what in the hell did this staff see in this guy to make him survive 3 yrs on this roster. That's just settling for the norm and familiarity because he was a draft pick because I see no other reason he would still be on this team. And as I type this Bell looks like his twin brother. When this team goes full ****** and shitty it doesn't hold back.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We have all harped on Green and rightfully so but what in the hell did this staff see in this guy to make him survive 3 yrs on this roster. That's just settling for the norm and familiarity because he was a draft pick because I see no other reason he would still be on this team. And as I type this Bell looks like his twin brother. When this team goes full ****** and shitty it doesn't hold back.

Goes full ******? It's been full ****** since Jimmy left.

Top Bottom