Reaction score
Between the shit play by Dallas and the usual referee bullshit, I'm out. Got better things to do than watch politics influence ref calls. The game is compromised. I don't give a fuck who accuses me of wearing a tinfoil hat.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Green is getting ass raped with a rusty shiv on every damn play

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Between the shit play by Dallas and the usual referee bullshit, I'm out. Got better things to do than watch politics influence ref calls. The game is compromised. I don't give a fuck who accuses me of wearing a tinfoil hat.

Well if you are wearing one, then I got on tin foil hat and underwear. This is ridiculous.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
With more reporting of the towering corruption of this commissioner coming out, I have to acknowledge anything is possible.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
two more quarters with no forced holding calls by the D. gotta be approaching an NFL record or something.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

you're a smart man, my dumbass is gonna sit here and watch the ass rape coming known as the second half with Garretts halftime adjustments like icing on a shitty cake

Dak looks shellshocked and I guess he's also exhausted considering how he ran that last play, wtf man?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Don't forget Ed Hochuli. He's had it in for Jerry since Jerry called him out almost a couple of decades ago, and then when Jerry went in hard on him over that Denver-Chargers miscue a few years back.

A perfect storm.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
two more quarters with no forced holding calls by the D. gotta be approaching an NFL record or something.

I bet we surpassed it a LONG time ago. But no one in the NFL wants to acknowledge it.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Don't forget Ed Hochuli. He's had it in for Jerry since Jerry called him out almost a couple of decades ago, and then when Jerry went in hard on him over that Denver-Chargers miscue a few years back.

A perfect storm.

Thank god we have a hall of fame GM to help the team overcome all the external obstacles

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Ok, so what are the odds the Falcons take the first drive and ram it up our asses for a TD?

I'd put them at about a 80% favorite with a 50% chance of 6 plays or less

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Well that was a hot mess.

Dak run for your life right , Dak run for life left. We got those plays down pat in the 1st half.

Green is Alex Barron shit. Collins is serviceable but he can't play in space. He needs to be moved back to guard where he can maul. I never thought not having Free or Leary would be so deflating to this team

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Ok, so what are the odds the Falcons take the first drive and ram it up our asses for a TD?

I'd put them at about a 80% favorite with a 50% chance of 6 plays or less

17 yards off tackle, first rattle out of the box.

Top Bottom