Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If it weren't for the little people who derive their income from the NFL, it wouldn't bother me a bit if it disappeared tomorrow, its a waste of my passion, time and energy but I'm too addicted to quit on my own
Maybe I should pick up the domain, "cowboysfansanonymous" dot com and make it a redirect to here.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Maybe I should pick up the domain, "cowboysfansanonymous" dot com and make it a redirect to here.

Do it Dooms. Probably be worth its weight in comedic gold. Hell, how many lurkers tune in just to hear the seven or eight of us talk shit every week? Bet it is more than we know.

Last edited:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
We have LOTS of tapatalk users who read read read but never post.

Isn't it funny how there are virtually no rules, little to no moderation, no censorship where much disagreement abounds yet the site doesn't go to hell in a hand basket like the owners of the zone fear their site will

free speech, what a concept!

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Keeping a rat like Goodell would be worth it if it meant getting rid of Jerry. They'd probably just make him turn it over to Steven, though, which means no hope.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Oh boy. Imagine if Jones has some evidence of this in his possession.

Don't know who he is or what his sources are for this, but if true it's the biggest scandal in sports history.

Any idea who that guy was, he shut down this Twitter account already

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I dont know why but I cant get my reply to show up outside of the quote of the above post, so here it is again in case you dont see it:

Any idea who that guy was, he shut down this Twitter account already

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I dont know why but I cant get my reply to show up outside of the quote of the above post
Hmm you might have found a glitch in the twitter embed code, there's certainly nothing wrong with that post as you composed it.

EDIT: Never mind, apparently deleted tweets don't embed. :duh

EDIT AGAIN: I removed the dead tweets from your post, now your reply parses correctly.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Some of the owners are threatening to invoke a clause allowing the nfl to mandate that Jerry sell the cowboys

That’s about the only way Jerry ever gives up control of the team

Even after death he will still control the team with Stephen in charge

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Wish he'd "demand accountability" from the GM, head coach and coaching staff.

Jerry Jones wants Roger Goodell held “accountable” to ownership

“I’ve never addressed that in a negative way,” Jones said when asked about Goodell continuing as commissioner. “To sum it all up, what I want is I want accountability, more accountability. I want real. I’m really, unprecedented accountability to the ownership. That simple. And again, [Elliott] isn’t even an issue. That’s not even an issue. It’s unfortunate that motives are being pressed. ‘It’s all about Zeke. It’s all about that,’ which questions your motive. But Zeke is done. Zeke is over. But some of the things that make that happen are still around.”

Jones reiterated that his only battle with other owners and the NFL right now is over accountability for Goodell.

“We as owners should make that plan, and we should have the opportunity to do it,” Jones said. “Our commissioner is probably the most powerful — relative to his constituency — he’s the most powerful person in America. He’s been given that kind of power, so what you want to do if you want to make some positive changes is you want that power to be accountable, in my case, to the owners.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-roger-goodell-held-accountable-to-ownership/

Top Bottom