theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
About the only thing I see in the Cowboys favor is that KC has a short week coming off the Monday night game. KC certainly has the coaching advantage. No need to wait. Chiefs

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We beat the Indians but won't withstand the Chiefs. Zeke or no Zeke, makes no difference in this one.

Kansas City.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’ll be picking the opponent until we play the Chargers

Reaction score
Too much distraction with the Zeke suspension, plus KC is better than us on paper anyway.

CHIEFS

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I’ll be picking the opponent until we play the Chargers

Sounds like a logical strategy except I dont think they are necessarily better than the Chargers. Only the fact the Chargers have to travel on a very short week is a big factor that favors the Cowboys IMO.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
OK. This week's retro video is courtesy of Kenny Tilley's YouTube channel. KC at Dallas from 1975. Lots of things to like about this video, starting with a shot of John Matuszak (aka Sloth from The Goonies), then a great Staubach-led TD drive capped off with a circus catch by Golden Richards.

https://youtu.be/w4q7Ws9mfPk

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Sounds like a logical strategy except I dont think they are necessarily better than the Chargers. Only the fact the Chargers have to travel on a very short week is a big factor that favors the Cowboys IMO.

I’ll have to re-evaluate the situation for the Chargers when we get closer. The game certainly is not a gimme. But it’s the first game that I see coming up where we might stand a chance in hell at winning

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Chiefs sigh

Too much speed, too many weapons on offense. This defense has gotten fat off a bad team and an injured o-line the past 2 weeks. Back to reality this week.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Chiefs sigh

Too much speed, too many weapons on offense. This defense has gotten fat off a bad team and an injured o-line the past 2 weeks. Back to reality this week.

If it were not for the Zeke Elliott nonsense, I think I would have liked our chances this week.

KC ranks 30th in the league in total defense, 29th in rush defense and tied for 29th in rush yards allowed. They also rank really low in yds pr pass attempt allowed and passing & rushing tds allowed.

But no Zeke means our biggest advantage over them is almost completely eliminated. I think Morris/Smith/McFadden will do ok, but ok is not what Zeke is or would provide.

Top Bottom