Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I want him to pack his bags and get the fuck out of Dallas but that wasn't the point of my post and as usual you missed it

The point is that jeri once again ran his mouth and was unable to do anything to stop the Zeke suspension or the Goodall extension, regardless of all his blustering to the contrary

cliffs: jeri's full of shit per usual

Two thumbs up for the post since I can’t like it on tapatalk

And now we have five more years of this incompetent POS as commish. Hopefully he makes it his personal vendetta to fuck Jerry in the ass every chance he gets as revenge for what Jerry said.

We can all keep our fingers crossed that it’s enough to give the old man a (fatal)heart attack

I edited my post to add fatal so someone didn’t have to fix my post for me

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Two thumbs up for the post since I can’t like it on tapatalk

And now we have five more years of this incompetent POS as commish. Hopefully he makes it his personal vendetta to fuck Jerry in the ass every chance he gets as revenge for what Jerry said.

We can all keep our fingers crossed that it’s enough to give the old man a (fatal)heart attack

I edited my post to add fatal so someone didn’t have to fix my post for me

Jerry is never dying, we all know that.

Fuck that shit of the commish continuing to screw us. He's supposed to be impartial, and he's proven that he isn't.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
it can't just be goodell who's handing these punishments out at 100% his own discretion.

i think the owners are all chomping at the bit to fuck each other over and its all part of the fun for them. jerry is the sourpuss who can't take it in the ass when its his turn.

mara holds the golden dildo because the league headquarters is in new york and goodell won't shit where he sleeps. he would never do to mara what he did to kraft and jones. goodell has avoided stepping foot in new england because everyone here hates him with a burning passion. the super bowl win helped douse the flames, but nobody in new england has an ounce of respect for him.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yim, I'm pretty sure that "hating" Mods posts is some kind of violation or something. I'm going to look this up in my Mod rule book and let you know.

There could be serious repercussions.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Yim, I'm pretty sure that "hating" Mods posts is some kind of violation or something. I'm going to look this up in my Mod rule book and let you know.

Yes, like getting promoted to admin after you "hated" many of MY posts.:laugh3

Reaction score

Well, you could be like Jobberone, and ask publicly for opinions on how he is doing as a mod. When you then oblige him of his request, Reality comes and bans you for it.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

LOL

dont really hate your post, actually agree with most of it, I just wanted to rustle your jimmies and it worked!

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Looks like Goodell has an incentive laden contract so maybe Jerry got his way more than its been reported.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m not a member at the zone, never visited the site, never wanted to

But after hearing all this I almost feel like it’s my duty to this forum to create an account over there just to stir up some shit

What’s the craziest most insane thing I can do without getting Instananned on my first post?

How can I stir up the most shit?

I feel like entertaining myself today

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I posted gifs with swears and it only got deleted

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

But after hearing all this I almost feel like it’s my duty to this forum to create an account over there just to stir up some shit

What’s the craziest most insane thing I can do without getting Instananned on my first post?

Just go into any thread with CC Cowboy and talk shit about Jerry or any Jones. Caveat: You cant swear over there.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Go over there and ask Hostile to tell some "stories"

Top Bottom