cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How do you post a tweet here? :shrug

use [ TWEET ] at the beginning and [ /TWEET ] at the end of a pasted Twitter link ...without the spaces.

In between, use just the numbers of the copied link. Hope that helps.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
use [ TWEET ] at the beginning and [ /TWEET ] at the end of a pasted Twitter link ...without the spaces.

In between, use just the numbers of the copied link. Hope that helps.
Must be all caps for the embed code to function. I've edited all posts to reflect.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
So we can hide him on our PS.
And instead of seeing it for what it is - that the entire league agrees he has a noodle arm and can't play NFL ball, we'll snicker and consider ourselves superior geniuses for recognizing talent the rest of the league cannot.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
And instead of seeing it for what it is - that the entire league agrees he has a noodle arm and can't play NFL ball, we'll snicker and consider ourselves superior geniuses for recognizing talent the rest of the league cannot.

Another genius 3rd string QB that Jerry wants to groom to be Head Coach some day. Red's replacement. Since there's been so much success with the Clapper Puppet go ahead and get another one just like him ready for the future.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Another genius 3rd string QB that Jerry wants to groom to be Head Coach some day. Red's replacement. Since there's been so much success with the Clapper Puppet go ahead and get another one just like him ready for the future.
"Understands the system."

Reaction score
You can never fully get rid of an STD like Kellen Moore. You can only treat the symptoms so that people don't notice he is on your roster. Always inform your partner before having sex that you have Kellen Moore on your roster. Condoms are no guarantee against infection.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
like Jason from those movies, you can never permanently kill him. he'll be back.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I wonder if you can manipulate the Cowboys into releasing a player by feigning interest in a practice squad player and then see what shakes out

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I don’t use those brackets, the site automatically does it for me.
Tapatalk does, the site does not.

When you don't use the brackets, non-tapatalk readers see only a link to the tweet you're linking. Not the tweet itself.

You're not using this site, you're on the tapatalk app.

Top Bottom