Reaction score
DALLAS CUT KELLEN MOORE!!!

this might be my super bowl this year

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
TE Blake Jarwin signed off our PS after Eagles were trying to sign him to theirs.

Also a rumor we are talking to Ravens about trading WR Cole Beasley

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

doesn't make sense. Switzer hasn't proven himself yet as a receiver (he's a jet sweep guy), and Terence Williams has been a non-entity this season. why trade away your security blanket?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
doesn't make sense. Switzer hasn't proven himself yet as a receiver (he's a jet sweep guy), and Terence Williams has been a non-entity this season. why trade away your security blanket?

Not saying I buy it either, but we also have Butler and Noah Brown in addition to the Switz

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
So now we have 4 TEs on the 53 man roster. And we still have to decide what to do with Rico Gathers. Will this mean Rico gets moved to season ending IR?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
TE Blake Jarwin signed off our PS after Eagles were trying to sign him to theirs.

Wow, where'd u hear this?

Now I'd be impressed if Dallas has finally learned how to trade a player and get decent compensation vs letting them die on the vine

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It's pretty sad that the Dolphins look significantly worse without Jay Cutler...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Wow, where'd u hear this?

Now I'd be impressed if Dallas has finally learned how to trade a player and get decent compensation vs letting them die on the vine

It was a bs rumor that Fisher started apparently, already been shot down

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yeah, that would shock me. I've been disappointed in Switzer. I thought he might be a better Beasley, but so far he looks like a worse one.

Plus, Beas is cheap. Makes me wonder if there's something behind the scenes going on with him. Then again, he hasn't done much this year for some reason.

The rumor could be BS, but I don't trust Fisher. He's basically a team mouthpiece anymore.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Meh, he’s really too tall anyways.
Nah, THIS is "Too Tall"!
4401edf808ffe37b0e6d1b0520c3ad64.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Skins might be without 4 of top 6 OL, plus their best ILB is out.

This better be a comfortable win. If the Cowboys blow this game, Garrett should be shitcanned immediately.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
After we hung that fortyburger on SF, can we imagine what Wentz and that Philadelphia offense is gonna do to them today?
Skins might be without 4 of top 6 OL, plus their best ILB is out.

This better be a comfortable win.
No Dez, Norman nixes him every time.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Mark Ingram is a totally different running back since Peterson was shown the door, not just from earlier this year but more so than he's been the last couple of years.

Top Bottom