theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

That is so Jerry. Addressing the wrong side of the ball. How bout a LB that can actually run and cover.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
To me defense is the bigger issue because I think any of our 3 RB's can handle the job. I'd definitely be trying to get a dependable, healthy CB if it were me. Safety would be another area worth addressing.

If they were going to dump T Williams/Butler/Beasley after the season then maybe WR would make some sense too.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Disgruntled player changes teams then catches fire. Don't say I didn't warn you when this fuck is rolling up 200 yards on our lesion of sieve defense.

They usually don't catch fire on bad wheels

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Free QB, paid him cheap on a rookie deal, then was able to get a much higher 2nd round pick for him than was used. Great deal for the Pats, and he might indeed be the answer for someone as a starter.

And it's, "Heir Apparent." But Garoppolo was a "Heir Presumptive." The difference being, the Heir Apparent can't be displaced, the Heir Presumptive can.

When do people figure it out, that you should NEVER trade with the Pats for one of their players? NEVER.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Guess we didn't make any trades.

Saw Bills traded for Kelvin Benjamin from Carolina.

Saw Browns fucked up and didn't get their trade paperwork in before cutoff time, so trade for QB AJ McCarron was not allowed.

As bad as things are here, there is no organization in sports more dysfunctional than the Browns. I also read their coaching staff was in the building till late hours last night trying to work on some potential trade targets, but the front office people all left the building promptly at 5pm. LOL

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Possibly the "last missing piece" about like Haley was for us back in the day.

Scary fucking thought right there!

Wasn’t Lablunt doing good in philly?

Why did they feel the need to trade for a backup?

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Wow, just wow. Heard the Browns owner was thinking of firing that analytics-based GM group. That would make me do it immediately.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
a3fd8db5546ceb5c7fa27127fd957d6b.jpg

The article doesn’t say much other than he’s been suspended for violating team rules.

Can anyone confirm this?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Saw Browns fucked up and didn't get their trade paperwork in before cutoff time, so trade for QB AJ McCarron was not allowed.

don't know if its true or not but I heard they were too busy celebrating and fucked up the paperwork in the process

e25edbf0fddc_medium.gif

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Guess we didn't make any trades.

Saw Bills traded for Kelvin Benjamin from Carolina.

As bad as things are here, there is no organization in sports more dysfunctional than the Browns. I also read their coaching staff was in the building till late hours last night trying to work on some potential trade targets, but the front office people all left the building promptly at 5pm. LOL

McCarron dodged a huge bullet there! I’d like to see him get a chance somewhere but not Cleveland.

Reaction score
Just when you thought they had reached peak ineptitude, the Cleveland Clowns up their game to levels not even comprehended before.

If any franchise should fold, and be done forever, it's the Clowns.

Top Bottom