dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Duane Brown traded to Seahags for Jeremy Lane, 5th rd pick in 2018 and 2nd in 2019

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jimmy Garopolo traded by Patriots to the 49’rs for a second round pick in 2018

Apparently he’s not the Air apparently to Brady everyone thought we was going to be

What's interesting is that I read the Pats don't have another QB on their active roster or practice squad now except for Brady.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What's interesting is that I read the Pats don't have another QB on their active roster or practice squad now except for Brady.

Belichick is poised to convert the long snapper into QB when Brady goes down and get ring #6 as a big FU to any remaining doubters

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Zeke has moved up to 3rd in the league in rushing, Stealers Bell leads by 70 yds but he's played 1 more game and has 30 more rush attempts.

KC's Hunt slightly ahead of him, is playing his 8th game tonight.

Elliott also tied for league lead in rushing tds, tied for league lead in total tds and 2nd in league in rushing first downs.

All this despite the total M I A game vs Denver.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It's Fisher so probably B/S

I still wish we'd take a look at Colts CB Vontae Davis

mike fisher ✭

@fishsports
#Cowboys would like to trade for an affordable wide-body, run-stopping DT.
https://
twitter.com/JarodLeyva/sta
tus/925171988636856320*

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Remember when everyone fawned all over Pete Carroll and Seattle for trading for dog DT Sheldon Richardson?

Dude's started every game this year for them. Has 8 total tackles and a half a sack.

They gave up dependable role playing WR Jermaine Kearse AND a 2018 2nd rd pick to get all this incredible production.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Trevor Simien just threw another interception.

Dude is one of the worst QB's in the league.

Says volumes about how bad Paxton Lynch must be there that he cant get on the field ahead of this scrub.

Worst part of it is- only game he has looked like an NFL QB this year was week two vs us.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Is it wrong for me to hope they need to sit him for one game as a precaution Sunday?

Travis Kelce is being examined by medical personnel on Chiefs' sideline. Appears to be some sort of leg injury.

Adam Teicher, ESPN Staff Writer

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The other thing this game reminds us of - the idiot imbecile in SF at the time who favored Kaepernick over Alex Smith - how did that shit work out? I don't fucking blame the SF ownership for firing that moron Harbaugh. He's one of those guys who really needs to just stick to college ball.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
3vqDxyv.png

Can he be traded if he can’t pass a physical?

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

Apparently he’s not the Air apparently to Brady everyone thought we was going to be

Cousins just lost a lot of leverage in his contract negotiations.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

Free QB, paid him cheap on a rookie deal, then was able to get a much higher 2nd round pick for him than was used. Great deal for the Pats, and he might indeed be the answer for someone as a starter.

And it's, "Heir Apparent." But Garoppolo was a "Heir Presumptive." The difference being, the Heir Apparent can't be displaced, the Heir Presumptive can.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So basically Belichick just bent over the 49er FO to the tune of a second rounder which could be number 33 overall. Lets think about this for a second. Brady is 40 so this guy could be needed anytime but Belichick sells high and Garrapolo who will likely be a human tackling dummy in SF for one year because he is a system QB who isnt very good. Also SF will still likely draft a QB in the first because they have tickets to sell and Garapolo isnt going to accomplish that. Is it any wonder why NE has five rings in twenty years, SF is a train wreck, and we have not sniffed the NFC championship game in a generation.

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

I saw that too

According to a depth chart Edelman is the emergency backup

It’s about time for the Madden cover curse to take full effect

Top Bottom