bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I wanna see how many of their o-linemen are out of commission before picking.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'd normally pick Washington because I've been impressed with them this year, but seeing how beat up they are, I'm going Dallas. The Skins OL barely has anyone healthy.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i'm leaning cowboys but,,,

as many injuries as washington has...

the redskins still have jordan reed and the cowboys still have byron jones covering him...

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Oct. 25, 12:15 p.m.) -- Tyron Smith is once again working on managing injuries as the Cowboys begin their preparations for Week 8.

The team held its first practice of the week on Wednesday morning, and Smith was the most notable of three absentees. Dan Bailey was not present during the open portion of the practice, as he works to rehab the groin injury he suffered on Sunday. Newly-signed kicker Mike Nugent was at practice in his place.

Kyle Wilber was also not present during the open portion of practice, as he is dealing with a knee injury.
Sean Lee and Chidobe Awuzie were both present and participating in the early portion of practice.

Smith has been managing a back injury for the past few weeks, although it has not kept him out of any games. Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said Wednesday morning that the All-Pro tackle is also managing a hip problem.

Blog: Three Players Absent From Cowboys' Wednesday Practiced | Dallas Cowboys

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just heard that every single Washington O-lineman is injured. Some of their starters may be replaced by back ups on game day. The starters that will be playing will be banged up. Plus they have no run game!

But on the downside Bailey is out and that can be a huge problem for us.

I’m picking the COWBOYS and keeping my fingers crossed

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
7bd3df09ff9f06da6216ecdc75bdcd37.jpg

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I don't think I've been right yet this year, but what the hell, I'll take DALLAS. Kirk Cousins is their one-trick pony, and I just don't see their defense containing Zeke or Dak.

Reaction score
Pure gut feeling with no rational basis --

Cowboys

A fluke finish that goes our way in an otherwise tight game is the image I keep forming in my mind.

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
45-42 Dallas.

Mike Nugent interception in the end zone with no time left filling in at free safety.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So the question is what is more effective on a wet field: Our O line and running game or their TE's carving up our secondary in the middle when they can't cover them on a dry field?

Top Bottom