Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Six minutes to of and he’s reading the end of game credits

I love it

Then our D gets lazy and gives up a TD

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
ALS is are terrible disease and it's sad to see it rob Dwight Clark of life but I take solace in the fact that all these old school Niners who were a thorn in our side for years get to watch the this beat down.

Celebrate that Debartilo and gang.

funny thing is the Niners are 2-5 vs the Cowboys in the playoffs. You would think its the opposite the way they hail the niners and the damned catch

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
you got that right, irritates the piss out of me, still can't change the channel fast enough, refuse to watch it

"The catch" isn't even how we lost that game. It was Danny White's choke fucking fumble that ended it. "The catch" doesn't bother me one bit, it was a great play.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hell yeah!

I love that they pulled Dak and put in Rush

Buh bye Moore

Reaction score
The Cooper Rush era has officially started! He's in at relief for Dak. Can we go ahead and stop wasting a valuable roster spot on Hellen Moore now please?

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Joey Bosa is a whole lot better than I thought he'd be. Amazing how the Charger D kept Siemien from looking like a Pro Bowler.

They scored 42 points against us. They have scored 42 points total so far in the last 4 games.

Don't hear many people talking about Siemien being so great now. Media should learn that the Cowboys have a history of making chumps look like Champs.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
"The catch" isn't even how we lost that game. It was Danny White's choke fucking fumble that ended it. "The catch" doesn't bother me one bit, it was a great play.

the finger tackle of Ronnie Lott on Pearson was pretty devastating too

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
They scored 42 points against us. They have scored 42 points total so far in the last 4 games.

Don't hear many people talking about Siemien being so great now. Media should learn that the Cowboys have a history of making chumps look like Champs.

which results in them shooting their wad and playing like shit thereafter

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
256 yards rushing and counting!

Zero sacks

O-Line seems to finally be back to form

Granted it’s vs the Niners but it’s still a great accomplishment

Reaction score
I guess JG is too nice of a guy to run up the score. Fuck SF, I would run up 60+ if I had the chance.

Reaction score
which results in them shooting their wad and playing like shit thereafter

That's why it's known as the "Curse of the Cowboy". Teams come back down to earth after treating a Cowboys regular season game as a Super Bowl. They deflate, and can't walk and chew gum at the same time afterwards.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
What does it take for this team to get an interception?

Does a Leprachuan have to ride across the field on a white Unicorn shooting rainbows out of his ass to make it happen.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It is sad that I thought Garrett could bring the play level down to the point that they would lose to this disgrace that SF trotted out there, dont know how they hung with Wash. Point being I am picking against em next 4 weeks when they play real teams instead of card board cut outs.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
256 yards rushing and counting!

Zero sacks

O-Line seems to finally be back to form

Granted it’s vs the Niners but it’s still a great accomplishment

Its a good start to getting it going. If it continues/

Top Bottom