Mr.Po

Reaction score
ALS is are terrible disease and it's sad to see it rob Dwight Clark of life but I take solace in the fact that all these old school Niners who were a thorn in our side for years get to watch the this beat down.

Celebrate that Debartilo and gang.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Looks like we actually had the interception on that 3rd down for SF, but no challenge. Figures that when we finally do get the INT it doesn't count because the refs blew the call on the field, and our coach was not paying attention to the replay apparently.

I don’t think that second foot was down. They showed it bounce off his other foot. He would have lost that challenge.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
OK, ok... honeymoon at kicker is over for Heath. Garrett claps excitedly for the missed point (not making this up, he actually did the signature Garrett clap after a bad play).

Of course he clapped for a blown extra point and bad play, cuz that’s what you do as head coach!

Garrett read that in a high school girls volleyball coaches manual somewhere

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Garrett beating a rookie coach and 3 turnovers in a game along with beating a team by 37 points.

Surely this can't be real?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And Dez ties Hayes with that TD

is it just me or does it not feel legit for Dez to tie the record?

I don’t know why but Dez being in the all time Cowboy record books for TD’s doesn’t feel legit to me

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Can't ever go a month without shoving that Dwight Clark catch down our throats. It is the most overplayed highlight in NFL history by far. Even the Raiders don't have to eat the Immaculate Deception as much as we have to eat the Catch.

you got that right, irritates the piss out of me, still can't change the channel fast enough, refuse to watch it

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Joey Bosa is a whole lot better than I thought he'd be. Amazing how the Charger D kept Siemien from looking like a Pro Bowler.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
And Dez ties Hayes with that TD

is it just me or does it not feel legit for Dez to tie the record?

I don’t know why but Dez being in the all time Cowboy record books for TD’s doesn’t feel legit to me

Hayes played in the three yards and a cloud of a dust era where receivers got mugged every week.

Top Bottom