Mr.Po

Reaction score
This game alone will make Jerry play full court press to delay the looming Zeke suspension out as long as possible with the game he is having

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Zeke is one bad bitch. I just wish he could stay consistent

I wonder how much his legal issues are really affecting him

Reaction score
Alright, good stop on 3rd & 14. Need to just take out some frustrations, and blow SF out completely. Run up 40 if you can.

Reaction score
Looks like we actually had the interception on that 3rd down for SF, but no challenge. Figures that when we finally do get the INT it doesn't count because the refs blew the call on the field, and our coach was not paying attention to the replay apparently.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Zeke is one bad bitch. I just wish he could stay consistent

I wonder how much his legal issues are really affecting him

Im sure a lot. And the OL hasnt been all that good this year either.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Looks like we actually had the interception on that 3rd down for SF, but no challenge. Figures that when we finally do get the INT it doesn't count because the refs blew the call on the field, and our coach was not paying attention to the replay apparently.

But he'll quickly throw that red flag out there on a questionable challenge and then act dumbfounded and surprised when it stands.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It is about time for Butlers weekly big catch of the game

He gets about one a game and he hasn’t even caught a ball today. So we should see him soon

Reaction score
Old Man Witten keeps the chains moving. This drive should at least get 3 points from "Money" Heath.

Reaction score
Still trying to force Dez into the game. Go for the naked bubble screen, and he immediately gets dumped short of the line. Forget that dude ffs.

Reaction score
Easy walk in TD for Dak on the QB draw. 34-3. I want 40+ because I still hate SF from way back. It'll never go away.

Reaction score
OK, ok... honeymoon at kicker is over for Heath. Garrett claps excitedly for the missed point (not making this up, he actually did the signature Garrett clap after a bad play).

Reaction score
Can't ever go a month without shoving that Dwight Clark catch down our throats. It is the most overplayed highlight in NFL history by far. Even the Raiders don't have to eat the Immaculate Deception as much as we have to eat the Catch.

Top Bottom