Reaction score
Heath kicked off?! Everyone else's punter can at least do that much...

Not only that, but can't the punter at least make an extra point? We won't have to keep going for two if we had competent trainers and coaches. Seriously, my punter would be the first guy up if the place kicker is out. I'd have them working on that shit in practice at least once per week just in case. But hey! I'm not a 3 star michelin chef, so therefor I cannot complain that the food sucked.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
As if on cue, with under two minutes left in the half, it’s time to let them score and get back in this game

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
20 to 3 Dallas, at the half.

Whoda thunk it. Doing what they're supposed to do to a 0-6 team.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well at least we now know why they went for two on the last TD

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Denver's defense is playing really good for down 14-0. Their offense is just completely out of whack.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
No FG kicker and a notoriously bad 2 min offense so it makes perfect sense to play hurry up offense with 30 seconds left in the half. What could go wrong?

You get a gift with a once in a lifetime TO so why not sit on that 17 point lead going into half instead of risking something stupid. Moments like this make me seriously question how the read headed SOB can tie his own shoes.

Reaction score
26-3 wasn't enough of a halftime lead against Matt Flynn. Maybe the 49ers are really that bad, but I ain't counting on that. Hope the Cowboys aren't either.

Reaction score
No FG kicker and a notoriously bad 2 min offense so it makes perfect sense to play hurry up offense with 30 seconds left in the half. What could go wrong?

You get a gift with a once in a lifetime TO so why not sit on that 17 point lead going into half instead of risking something stupid. Moments like this make me seriously question how the read headed SOB can tie his own shoes.

Reminds me of that stupid call years ago against Washington. It was seconds before halftime, and we call a stupid play to Tashard Choice like a toss sweep that typically loses yards most times it is called, but on this play Choice fumbled giving the Skins easy points right before the half.

Garrett has shown he is incapable of noting, and learning from his own gaffs. He does not study film, or else he has an almost non-existent attention span.

Reaction score
Lee looks to be hurt again. Hobbling around now. Good grief with this tease. Great talent with a glass body.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
26-3 wasn't enough of a halftime lead against Matt Flynn. Maybe the 49ers are really that bad, but I ain't counting on that. Hope the Cowboys aren't either.

I get no lead is safe with this team. Sometimes there's time to choose your battles and with 30 seconds and no FG kicker just take the Turnover and count your fortunes it's still a 17 point lead.

Top Bottom