theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Good news fellow Cowboy fans. The Cowboys already won the upcoming off season. How you ask? Well our brilliant owner/GM managed to get the 2018 NFL draft at AT&T. So we can all breath a sigh of relief knowing that our glorious leaded figured out a way to make a buck off the draft. Because we all know profiting off the draft is way more important than the winning the draft by increasing the talent on over rated and under performing team on the field. AmIright?

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hell of a catch by Cook. Especially considering it was about the fourth time this quarter alone that two Raiders seemed to be running the same route.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Doesn't matter how good your defense his, give them enough tries to score because of your dumbass penalties and eventually they're going to score, and you're going to lose...

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Now that was like an old school football game. Especially a division rival one. Those teams seemed to genuinely hate each other. For a while there was almost a skirmish after every play, not smiles and butt pats and help-ups.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That was one of the best Thursday night games I can remember

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
8766d8254dbb62564056acb9c427e215.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I mentioned this early in the season after the NYG win. Elliott seems depressed to me, and as the guy mentions to below it isn't hard to understand why (especially if he IS innocent as he has contended all along).

This has been a total screw job by the NFL on this kid.

ESPNDallas @ESPNDallas
Ezekiel Elliott has to be affected, at least somewhat, by court drama
http://
dlvr.it/PwtZNx
#Cowboys pic.twitter.com/wWIzHaGbHd
Follow

Gary Barrett @gbear169

Ya think? Clinical depressive symptoms exhibited each time I saw him on tv. How could anyone not? Disgraceful nfl allows these to linger.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Things a reasonable coaching staff/front office would have already done:

1) Bench Jeff Heath
2) Not have Tyrone Crawford play RDE
3) Move Byron Jones to SS
4) Start Xavier Woods at FS
5) Plucked an interior OL with some upside off someone else's practice squad, and have them start at LG
6) Bench T Williams for Brice Butler
7) Have Ryan Switzer actually run some routes out of slot formations, while on the field with Cole Beasley instead o just the fake jet sweep play he runs twice a game
8) Incorporate James Hanna in some downfield routes on occasion from the TE spot (until/unless Rico Gathers is on the field, then it should be him)
9) Trade or cut Orlando Scandrick
10) Bench Jaylon Smith for Anthony Hitchens

Based on my catching up on the news today, it seems #10 is all these fucking bozos did during the bye week.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Brandon Carr, who had like 1 pick his last 3 or 4 seasons here, just got his 3rd of the season with the Ravens

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Was just looking at the standings for the first time in forever.

We went from 13-3 and HFA for the 2016 playoffs, to currently seeing only three teams in the NFC with a worse record than us.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Bears getting after Carolina early. Why is this NFC vs. NFC game on SeeBS? I thought they had AFC games and this shit was exclusive?

Top Bottom