bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
are we capable of blowing bad teams out, like 40-3? i don't think so.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
COWBOYS.

If the Boys can't win this they might as well fold the franchise now.

The Cowboys/49ers series is currently tied at 17-17-1. A win today for the Boys would give them a positive record against the 49ers for the first time since 1994 (when the 49ers 21-14 week 11 victory tied the series at 11-11-1).

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
COWBOYS.

If the Boys can't win this they might as well fold the franchise now.

The Cowboys/49ers series is currently tied at 17-17-1. A win today for the Boys would give them a positive record against the 49ers for the first time since 1994 (when the 49ers 21-14 week 11 victory tied the series at 11-11-1).

As much as I despised losing to the Niners, the league was a lot more fun when both teams were dominant.

But I had a dog in the fight, maybe the rest of the leagues fans hated it

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
probably jeri, knew he needed an outside force to restrain his spending

Wasn’t Jerry leading the charge for the salary cap? He knew it would torpedo his own team. He also knew it would lead to a mediocre league where any year a new team could win the SB which would lead to more fans spending money on the NFL thereby making HIM more money. Again, even though he knew it would torpedo his own team.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
would have been impressive had jeri tied up a slew of players before the cap went into effect and possibly extended their run but alas, banking on jeri to do something to improve their chances of winning is a task in futility

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The only bad thing about this win is that it’s now back to reality where we play four difficult teams and stand a vary good chance at loosing four straight!

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
That's me back to 3-3. .500 football. I am the Garrett of 'Who You Got?'. Look out for my motivational tees coming soon!

Top Bottom