Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
On paper we should have no trouble with SF. BUT... we're coming off a bye week, they have a rookie HC and a rookie QB and we have Ginger. Lemme think about it some more.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Cowboys and the apologists, fan boys, and dbairs will start talking Super Bowl again ..cuz that's how they roll.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Smells like a game where the players look at an 0-6 record and decide to half ass it. Let you know before game time right now leaning SF.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I will be on the water again and won’t be able to see the game. Luckily it’s only the Niners who we “should” beat. But I have a feeling it will be a lot closer than it should be. We never do well coming off of a bye or vs a rookie coach

COWBOYS

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Holy shit

Half the Niners team is injured

We better win. If not we should just forfeit the season and take our draft pick early
4992fddb2f3b9ac8bfab39cfff4c32f6.jpg

Reaction score
I have to take the Cowboys, because the 49ers are so bad, but I am scared. I will not be shocked at all if Dallas lays an egg.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Ugh. I just spent a week with my elderly parents in Wisconsin. I don't recommend it.

Anyway, Dallas.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Ok, if the Cowboys lose this week, then its safe to say I'm a jinx because I'm gonna pick'em.

It aint pretty but the Cowboys get the W and homers go to sleep happily with visions of Super Bowls dancing through their heads

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The public likes…

* At BetOnline.ag at time of publication

Denver Broncos (PK at Los Angeles Chargers): 84% of action
Carolina Panthers (-3 at Chicago): 81% of action
Tennessee Titans (-5.5 at Cleveland): 78% of action
Jacksonville Jaguars (-3 at Indianapolis): 74% of action
Dallas Cowboys (-6 at San Francisco): 62% of action
New Orleans Saints (-4.5 at Green Bay): 61% of action

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Cowboys, though I won't be comfortable with it 'till the game's gone final.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Can they really go 0-7? Can WE focus? It's at their field, we're Dallas and they hate us. We're pretty lackadaisical. We should have little problem with them and we'd be 2-4 with a loss here. So...

San Fran

Top Bottom