Reaction score
Things that make you go "hmmmmmmmmmm.....".

Pretty fishy. I seriously doubt that you could find any other instance in the merger era of a team not getting called for holding in three straight games against the same opponent, and it's not like Green Bay played clean. We all know, because we all watched.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Pretty fishy. I seriously doubt that you could find any other instance in the merger era of a team not getting called for holding in three straight games against the same opponent, and it's not like Green Bay played clean. We all know, because we all watched.

Yep, considering most people feel you could call holding on every play without looking very hard for it. Three games should be about 180 offensive snaps, so yeah that seems highly improbable. Maybe the league feels an NFC championship game in the snow at Lambeau would be a ratings boost.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
BTW its not like GB is the way more talented team. They are at QB of course. It's not a great coaching staff either, but you put an average to above average coaching staff against "Landry in training", and the outcome was never in doubt.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Oh shit, don't let dbair see this
My mental image of dbair reading this...................and if he was Chinese.
e61cb72792bdeb8aed12f32f605bc449.gif

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Yeah that's total b/s

They got away with a major hold on that Martellus Bennett long pass, I think it was on Lawrence.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Who exactly are they supposed to hold? The defensive line is full of shit.

Top Bottom