MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I just looked at the rest of the schedule and we will be lucky if we can go 8-8

I’m thinking 7-9, and that’s if Zeke gets his restraining order and is able to play the rest of the season. They’ll be lucky to win 5 if the suspension is upheld.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m thinking 7-9, and that’s if Zeke gets his restraining order and is able to play the rest of the season. They’ll be lucky to win 5 if the suspension is upheld.

I completely agree

I said 8–8 because I figured we might be able to steal one from philly at the last game of the season once they have clinched the division and keep their starters on the bench for most of the game

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Brings me back to one of my most pondered what ifs: what if Jerry had simply promoted Joe Avezzano to head coach instead of bringing in Switzer. The players, especially Aikman, wouldn't have been as pissed off as they were, and Coach Joe was a hard ass like Jimmy was. I believe that he would have kept them focused enough to win in 1994, and complete the 4 straight SB wins a year later.

Liked Joe A. Felt it was an insult for Jerry to have him coach an arena league team.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The Packers are screwed if Rogers is out for any period of time. Hundley doesn't look like he could lead this team to their table at the restaurant...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Why couldn’t Rodgers of got hurt last week instead

And good for us playing the 49rs next week

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Brings me back to one of my most pondered what ifs: what if Jerry had simply promoted Joe Avezzano to head coach instead of bringing in Switzer. The players, especially Aikman, wouldn't have been as pissed off as they were, and Coach Joe was a hard ass like Jimmy was. I believe that he would have kept them focused enough to win in 1994, and complete the 4 straight SB wins a year later.

Another guy I would have liked to see coaching here is Mike Zimmer. He is a good coach with shit loads of experience that I thought I heard jeri likes him. I wonder why he didn't give more consideration to him..probably too big of a set of balls and the 3-4 defense we had converted to

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Why couldn’t Rodgers of got hurt last week instead
Because we couldn't lay a glove on him.

He should never have had two timeouts and 1:13 to work with, after our 17 fucking play scoring drive. We didn't need him hurt, we needed a fucking head coach.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Packers have been decimated today

They lost Rodgers as well as 3 O-Lineman and some other player who I didn’t hear what position he played

Looks like if pigs start to fly and the Cowboys somehow make the playoffs at least we don’t have to worry about Rodgers knocking us out of the playoff three times in a row

It will have to be some other team to knock us out in the first round this year

Reaction score
Because we couldn't lay a glove on him.

He should never have had two timeouts and 1:13 to work with, after our 17 fucking play scoring drive. We didn't need him hurt, we needed a fucking head coach.

The curse of the Cowboy gets the Packers yet again. It is my theory that beating the Cowboys makes the Packers soft. The very next week when they face a real NFL team they are not prepared! See Falcons last year, and Vikes this year.

Reaction score

They lost Rodgers as well as 3 O-Lineman and some other player who I didn’t hear what position he played

Looks like if pigs start to fly and the Cowboys somehow make the playoffs at least we don’t have to worry about Rodgers knocking us out of the playoff three times in a row

We won't have to worry about that. There is no way in hell this team makes the playoffs with this defense without some sort of divine intervention.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I bet the Packers still finish with a better record despite the mash unit they'll be rolling out.

Here's a great video to make you feel even worse about our coaching and management:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What the hell is going on in New Orleans? This league is so hard to figure out...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I bet the Packers still finish with a better record despite the mash unit they'll be rolling out.

Here's a great video to make you feel even worse about our coaching and management:

I don’t know about that. Did you see their no name back up?

He looked worse than Weeden/Cassel

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Rams Jags game looks to be a good game today

Three plays and two TDS already

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
How would y'all feel if Romo went to GB and lead them to a Super Bowl win? (not asking whether he could, etc)

Part of me would enjoy it because you'd have to think it would really rustle Jeri's jimmies

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I don’t know about that. Did you see their no name back up?

He looked worse than Weeden/Cassel

probably not but I still have faith in their coach and GM to do something with nothing vs a complete collapse we know would occur in Dallas

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Fournett has 98 yards with 7 minutes to go in the first quarter

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
How would y'all feel if Romo went to GB and lead them to a Super Bowl win? (not asking whether he could, etc)

Part of me would enjoy it because you'd have to think it would really rustle Jeri's jimmies

Rather Romo did that some where else besides GB. Would love how it would make Jerry and Red feel.

Reaction score

It would just add heaps more to the cosmic joke that is the Dallas Cowboys. I'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing to be perfectly honest. On one had, it may be the straw that breaks the camel's back, and leads to positive change. on the other hand, I'm sick of my team always being the butt of the jokes.

Top Bottom