yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
kind of odd news:

Last edited:

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Paea has knee issues. How many injured or broken down players will this team continue to count on?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Paea has knee issues. How many injured or broken down players will this team continue to count on?

thats the secret sauce, if you were a chef, you'd know better

Last edited:

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The bye week is here. The bad news - no Cowboys football to watch this week. The good news - no Cowboys football to watch this week. Try and fuck up my Sunday this week Garrett!

Mr.Po

Reaction score
2015 Greg Hardy
2016 Cedric Thornton
2017 Nolan Carroll

I'm glad we got this FA signing thing down pat the past few years to put us over top.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
2015 Greg Hardy
2016 Cedric Thornton
2017 Nolan Carroll

I'm glad we got this FA signing thing down pat the past few years to put us over top.

and yet I hear people complain all the time how they don't sign enough free agents, can you imagine the carnage if they did?

It seems to me, they've yet to demonstrate an ability to consistently spend wisely in free agency or have I overlooked someone?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Paea and Carroll both gone.

They signed some Joe Nobody LB to take one of the spots.

Marquez White had some twitter post that made it seem like he might be getting signed to active roster.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Todd Archer
ESPN Staff Writer*
The Cowboys signed linebacker signed Justin March-Lillard Wednesday to take the roster spot created by the release of cornerback Nolan Carroll. March-Lillard was among Kansas City's final cuts but has spent time this season with Miami and Seattle.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score

As bad as our LBers have been he might be an upgrade. Especially if he doesnt have dropfoot.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This so NFL. Giving a few crumbs off the table so they can get some big rights fees down the road. Desperate for popularity to grow in South America and Europe because revenue here is topping out.

247Sports

Reaction score
2015 Greg Hardy
2016 Cedric Thornton
2017 Nolan Carroll

Jerry is still a GM in training. It's like the guy who 20 years later is still a buck private.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well shit

The Eagles are looking like the real deal this year

While we look like a steaming pile of dogshit

And that was with Zeke playing. Just imagine how shitty we will be with Zeke gone

9d216c2db93f4142acb921d662c7c789.png

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hitting the qb after the whistle blew the play dead before it ever started? Way to go dumbass...

Top Bottom