Reaction score
Cant believe no one is talking about tonights amazing NFL football game

I'd give y'all a report but I'm too busy watching Walking Dead reruns

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Cant believe no one is talking about tonights amazing NFL football game

I'd give y'all a report but I'm too busy watching Walking Dead reruns

I am actually watching and back and forth between this and the ALCS. Kind of intrigued by Tenn and Marriotta. Maybe I am just a glutten for punishment.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yep. He never worked for Jimmy here and was brought in by Switzer. Zimmer's time had come here and I was a proud card carrying member of the GROZ movement. How quickly people forget. Minny can keep him. He's just a shiny toy that looks good (stern and fiery) compared to the dolt we have now.

Not trying to rub it in, but Zimmer and the Vikings are looking damn good. Shiny toy my ass. They lose Bridewater and do not miss a beat with Bradford. They lose Bradford, and do not miss a beat with Case Keenum. They are fucking winning with CASE KEENUM. Now think about that?

My point is ever since Zimmer got there, they've lost key players every year --- even Peterson one year, and yet he would find a way to win. NO EXCUSES. And the interesting thing is... they got even better after getting rid of Norv, and Garrett runs a similar offense as Norv.

That stern and fiery is paying dividends.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not trying to rub it in, but Zimmer and the Vikings are looking damn good. Shiny toy my ass. They lose Bridewater and do not miss a beat with Bradford. They lose Bradford, and do not miss a beat with Case Keenum. They are fucking winning with CASE KEENUM. Now think about that?

My point is ever since Zimmer got there, they've lost key players every year --- even Peterson one year, and yet he would find a way to win. NO EXCUSES. And the interesting thing is... they got even better after getting rid of Norv, and Garrett runs a similar offense as Norv.

That stern and fiery is paying dividends.

I don't disagree with you Laz although I wanted Zimmer gone for the same reasons I want this staff blown up. I had my fill with Zimmer's D when he was here. The guy is a good coach though and certainly paid his dues before he got the job in Minny.

But I will say this, your point, which is valid, cuts both ways. They're winning with their third string QB and our first stringer is having issues. It's arguable if your point is proof that Zimmer is a good coach or if Dak is just not doing well and is inadequate. I have no illusions about this team. The ONLY thing I want to see is Prescott succeed so we don't waste time looking for the next franchise QB if he's not it.

And Garrett seemed to throw Dak under the bus this week which isn't surprising. I don't think Jerry and company have the loyalty to a second year 4th round QB who had a good rookie year. Either way, it'll be a long rest of the season and off-season.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't disagree with you Laz although I wanted Zimmer gone for the same reasons I want this staff blown up. I had my fill with Zimmer's D when he was here. The guy is a good coach though and certainly paid his dues before he got the job in Minny.

I wanted him gone to back then. But clearly he's not the same DC now as he was then. Yeah he paid his dues. Thing is, the Cowboys are a more talented team than the Vikings. Coaching matters.

Top Bottom