Pro Bowler
Reaction score
7f44c8fdda6dcc5ecae1991b9db84380.jpg

Kaepernick filed a grievance for collusion by the NFL owners

It will be interesting to see how that one plays out

Reaction score
Fournett has 98 yards with 7 minutes to go in the first quarter

300 yard game maybe?

Fournett was who I wished Dallas would have picked up if at all possible. You could tell the dude had a special something to him.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
damn, after being down 17-0 to Atlanta in the first quarter, Miami just won 20-17

smdh!!

Last edited:

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Another guy I would have liked to see coaching here is Mike Zimmer. He is a good coach with shit loads of experience that I thought I heard jeri likes him. I wonder why he didn't give more consideration to him..probably too big of a set of balls and the 3-4 defense we had converted to

Zimmer was with the Cowboys under Jimmy Johnson. He came up the right way. No fast track. He was a position coach for almost 10myears, then he became a DC for as long or longer, and then finally an HC. In otherwords, he didn't require any "FUCKING TRAINING" once he became the HC,.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Navarro Bowman meeting with the Raiders on Monday then the Cowboys later in the week

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I said before the Ram game I didnt think it was a gimme. I'll say the same about the 49er game. Leaning 49ers at the moment.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They are starting a QB I’ve never heard of in San Fran against us next week

It should be interesting

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
And lets not forget Red's brilliant 4-11 record vs rookie coaches. Almost a 75% chance of Shanahan pulling down Red's pants for the 12th time.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Fournett just injured himself and is out of the game

That will be a huge blow to the Jags if it turns out to be serious

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Man, its so peaceful and drama free when the Cowboys don't play. I honestly think I'd be happier and enjoy the NFL more if the Cowboys didn't exist.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Giants beat up to hell, bad O-line & on the road: 10

Denver at home and supposedly dominent: 0

The fuck?

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I took a tour of the Cowboys practice facility the Star today. Pretty badass! Tons of history showcased around the place. In the locker room all the players helmets were on display and it was pretty amazing how beat up Sean Lee’s was. And Dak had a container of Copenhagen next to his helmet. The weight room is unreal.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Pretty sure Jimmy was already gone? With Zimmer's first year being the 1994 season.

Yep. He never worked for Jimmy here and was brought in by Switzer. Zimmer's time had come here and I was a proud card carrying member of the GROZ movement. How quickly people forget. Minny can keep him. He's just a shiny toy that looks good (stern and fiery) compared to the dolt we have now.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Giants up 17-0 after Siemian throws a pick six. I don't know what Denver's thinking, they keep this up they'll have America thinking the Giants are good or something...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
And Siemian apparently hurt himself missing the tackle. Osweiler's in, poor bastards...

Top Bottom