Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
d6a09e648a295e576374385bf4fc03ef.jpg

Plus Damien Wilson was cleared of all felony charges. It looks like Jerry and the all mighty dollar strike again

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Meh. Surprised by the Damien Wilson decision though. So how many games do you Goodell suspends him for?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m guessing two games. It’s only a firearms charge. It’s not like he hit a woman or anything. Plus it’s Texas, guns are good

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
absolutely no production and a $2M cap hit next year. well done, Jerry!

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
How is it that everybody here knew the guy couldnt cover a man hole cover but the FO didnt? Eagles FO probably still gets a good yuck about this daily.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Meh. Surprised by the Damien Wilson decision though. So how many games do you Goodell suspends him for?

Last year I thought the guy might contribute, this year he is as much a problem as everybody else. Another JAG.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Last year I thought the guy might contribute, this year he is as much a problem as everybody else. Another JAG.

another jag on defense? a jag like barry church suddenly grabbing pick 6s?

don't ever give up hope on pet cat cowboys! always wait til they're on their next team!

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
another jag on defense? a jag like barry church suddenly grabbing pick 6s?

don't ever give up hope on pet cat cowboys! always wait til they're on their next team!

It’s no coincidence that having a consistent pass rush and good LB’s in front of him is having a positive impact on his career.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How is it that everybody here knew the guy couldnt cover a man hole cover but the FO didnt? Eagles FO probably still gets a good yuck about this daily.

The Front Office appears very interested in being smarter than everyone else despite any evidence at all that it is remotely true.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It’s no coincidence that having a consistent pass rush and good LB’s in front of him is having a positive impact on his career.

i was casting a pretty broad brush, and you're 100% right, there's tons of draft picks and a lot of money invested in that defense.

very different from our defense-on-a-budget.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Did the two DT's they drafted 7th round end up somebodies PS? Not like they'll make difference, just curious.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Dude started 5 games for the Chiefs in 2016 and had 22 tackles, one for loss and 2 passes defended. Plays inside which is curious since only weighs 220 lbs.

Oh and has quite the injury history in his short, 2 year career. So he's perfect for us lol

Reaction score
absolutely no production and a $2M cap hit next year. well done, Jerry!

Exactly how I knew it would go when they signed this scrub. And once again, if Jerry likes to flush money down the toilet, at least let me have some of it. I guarantee it will go to more productive uses than dead cap money just about everyone besides Mickey Spagnola saw coming.

Reaction score

This is why Appeal to Authority is a logical fallacy (the favorite of midwits and homers). Rank and title (especially self given) do not render the authority free from flaws. I think Jerry has amply demonstrated that he still knows virtually nothing about how to be a good NFL GM. Our defense wouldn't have sucked ass for over a decade if he were.

Top Bottom